The next head coach??

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
What difference does the coach make? This org is in bad shape. I don't think any coach would make a difference. Need talent to coach.

7815940.jpg

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should fire Fox and hire Josh McDaniels. Since this is the Bears they will fire Loggains, get turned down by good OC choices due to Fox being lame duck, then hire some retread, and start the Larry Meyer fluff articles. At first fans will be upset, but by the end of February enough fluff will be out to start getting people on board. Then we hit FA and optimism will grow. Draft comes we get a new QB that fans think is the next Wentz, people get hyped for training camp.

Then injuries happen, and we go 0-3 again. Fox gets fired after the season, and no real innovators are available for HC so we hire some DC with da fire and da passion.

Sorry dude, you are fucked...you mentioned Larry Meyer in this post ....dude will show up at ur front door with a scythe

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wonder if the College ranks hold anything interesting.

Urban Meyer, would be a wet dream.

Todd Herman, seems like a savant.

Kevin Sumlin, was a hot name a few years ago and knows offense.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What difference does the coach make? This org is in bad shape. I don't think any coach would make a difference. Need talent to coach.

While I would often agree, if Pace was pigeon holed into hiring Fox then he should get a a reset if this season continues at this wretched rate. Besides, QB is the biggest need and perhaps it would be wise to bring in a staff who can groom a new QB accordingly.

AussieBear

When thinking of a Head Coach think about finding a visionary. If the candidate's claim to fame is that he is a "grinder" then he is the wrong guy (Fox, OBrien in Houston). If his main talent is being a "player's coach"( Rex Ryan, Lovie and Marvin Lewis), we dont want him. We need someone with an unique perspective and a vision. Anything less than that and you are wasting 3-5 years of fandom.

didnt they try the unique approach with pick up yo trash, shower scenes and da synergy trestman...

AussieBear

L. Jackson and Harbaugh in 18... Jim is his own OC and has history with VIC... win win win

GIF-2.0.gif

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
L. Jackson and Harbaugh in 18... Jim is his own OC and has history with VIC... win win win

GIF-2.0.gif

Jim would need the right GM because he's going to have an opinion on some players. I don't think he wants to manage the scouting staff, but he will need someone he can work with. I don't think he's staying at Michigan forever, but it becomes a question of timing. As much as I'd like him, it's probably unlikely. He still has a relationship with the family, so who really knows?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would McDaniels re-kindle a feud with Cutler and get him out the door before he even begins?

Ok...well he is on the list. EVen just interview the guy, bring Cutler in your office and ask him what he thinks just to troll him Pace. Double pieces of shit all around fuck them all.

Jon Gruden, Dabo Sweeney, Nick Saban, Jimbo Fisher, the Stanford Coach, Harbaugh,

I mean just start making some phone calls and act like you are the goddamn Chicago Bears and have riches of wealth and fame for anybody competent. Coaches should WANT this job....if the fucktards would stop meddling and give a quality coach some pull or at least hand pick their own GM. This is bullshit.

Our history of coaching hires is complete bullshit.

Bill Cowher? Peyton Manning!!

Make some fucking phone calls until you have something everybody will get behind Pace. Fuck.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Would McDaniels re-kindle a feud with Cutler and get him out the door before he even begins?

Ok...well he is on the list. EVen just interview the guy, bring Cutler in your office and ask him what he thinks just to troll him Pace. Double pieces of shit all around fuck them all.

Jon Gruden, Dabo Sweeney, Nick Saban, Jimbo Fisher, the Stanford Coach, Harbaugh,

I mean just start making some phone calls and act like you are the goddamn Chicago Bears and have riches of wealth and fame for anybody competent. Coaches should WANT this job....if the fucktards would stop meddling and give a quality coach some pull or at least hand pick their own GM. This is bullshit.

Our history of coaching hires is complete bullshit.

Bill Cowher? Peyton Manning!!

Make some fucking phone calls until you have something everybody will get behind Pace. Fuck.

Not sure I disagree, but go fuck yourself.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure I disagree, but go fuck yourself.

Hell yeah!! Fucks all around. Especially myself. Fuck me. Fuck you. Fuck them all. Most definetly fuck my dog, and my cat. Stanley the Bear. Fuck him.

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hell yeah!! Fucks all around. Especially myself. Fuck me. Fuck you. Fuck them all. Most definetly fuck my dog, and my cat. Stanley the Bear. Fuck him.

Be nice to the dog, lol. It's nice not to be moderated to the point of stupidity. I hope they can get Jim, but it's doubtful even if I believe he'll be back in the NFL pretty soon.

Fuck off, asshole.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How do people feel about Jon Gruden? I've never really liked him as an announcer, but the dude knows football. I think he is pretty entrenched with ESPN for the next couple of years, but there could be ways around that.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First of all let me state that I am 100% in favor of this being Jay’s last year in the NFL period. In fact, I don’t want to see him start another game for the Chicago Bears, because it is pointless! He should not be in the future plans. In fact, I would rather see the Matt Barkley start just so we know 100% if he is worth a roster spot in 2017.

After, reading this thread you guys have me thinking differently. I now fear that John Fox’s days are numbered. I think there is -0- chance he gets canned after this season because of his contract. I think the FO may stimulate that he needs to make the playoffs or he is gone after the 2017 season. Fox may believe he has a better chance with Cutler then an unknown RC QB.

Seriously, how many people think John Fox will get fired with his contract after this season even if he only wins 2 games?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
First of all let me state that I am 100% in favor of this being Jay’s last year in the NFL period. In fact, I don’t want to see him start another game for the Chicago Bears, because it is pointless! He should not be in the future plans. In fact, I would rather see the Matt Barkley start just so we know 100% if he is worth a roster spot in 2017.

After, reading this thread you guys have me thinking differently. I now fear that John Fox’s days are numbered. I think there is -0- chance he gets canned after this season because of his contract. I think the FO may stimulate that he needs to make the playoffs or he is gone after the 2017 season. Fox may believe he has a better chance with Cutler then an unknown RC QB.

Seriously, how many people think John Fox will get fired with his contract after this season even if he only wins 2 games?

I do not think Fox gets canned. I think PaceFox are entrenched in their positions for at least one more year and they come as a pair. Which really sucks, because we are likely going to have a high draft pick this year and having those two knuckleheads try and select our future is scary. If Fox is fired, I think Pace gets canned too.

Rise

Liked Posts:
didnt they try the unique approach with pick up yo trash, shower scenes and da synergy trestman...

That was one dumb decision but honestly the thought process wasn't wrong, just the execution. Sometimes the obvious choice is the correct choice, which is why it is the obvious choice. They had the reigning NFL coach of the year wanting the job, Ron was onboard with staying for the defense in that scenario. It is really a no brainer so what do they do? Hire a NFL washout from the CFL who couldn't even land the Browns OC job the year before. It is mind boggling.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I do not think Fox gets canned. I think PaceFox are entrenched in their positions for at least one more year and they come as a pair. Which really sucks, because we are likely going to have a high draft pick this year and having those two knuckleheads try and select our future is scary. If Fox is fired, I think Pace gets canned too.

Allow me to assist in clearing up your rainy day the best I can. Lets say you're correct and Fox stays next year. He will no doubt hire a new OC (McCoy) and he will have lost his newfound power at Halas Hall. This will allow Pace to run the show finally and with McCoy we will have a competent OC to groom the new QB. It really isn't that bad of a setup, could be worse.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Your crazy... There is plenty of talent on this team. What do we need on the offense? A QB and a RT! 2 fricking guys!!! it would be nice if we could upgrade the LT and have more depth at TE, but come on no team is solid at every position. The defense needs a CB and a Safety!! Again 2 guys short of being a great unit! Sure we could use more depth, but so could 31 other teams..

If we could draft or sign a stud LT and move Leno to RT we would have on of the better Olines in the NFL Top ten
The way Royal is playing now and if Kevin White continues to progress along with Alshon the WR Core is Top ten
Howard is going to show you this week that he a legit NFL starting RB
We need a QB and a OC that can work with him.. I hope we find our new OC soon because he should have a opinion on who we should draft and interview

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Allow me to assist in clearing up your rainy day the best I can. Lets say you're correct and Fox stays next year. He will no doubt hire a new OC (McCoy) and he will have lost his newfound power at Halas Hall. This will allow Pace to run the show finally and with McCoy we will have a competent OC to groom the new QB. It really isn't that bad of a setup, could be worse.

That is a lot of "Ifs". You're expecting McCoy to be canned after the season and then you are expecting him to want to come to Chicago.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Your crazy... There is plenty of talent on this team. What do we need on the offense? A QB and a RT! 2 fricking guys!!! it would be nice if we could upgrade the LT and have more depth at TE, but come on no team is solid at every position. The defense needs a CB and a Safety!! Again 2 guys short of being a great unit! Sure we could use more depth, but so could 31 other teams..

If we could draft or sign a stud LT and move Leno to RT we would have on of the better Olines in the NFL Top ten
The way Royal is playing now and if Kevin White continues to progress along with Alshon the WR Core is Top ten
Howard is going to show you this week that he a legit NFL starting RB
We need a QB and a OC that can work with him.. I hope we find our new OC soon because he should have a opinion on who we should draft and interview

Have you watched the first 3 games this season?