HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know if the old hag would be willing to shell out the money for a new HC and keep paying Fox for 3 more years. Doubtful at best.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
When thinking of a Head Coach think about finding a visionary. If the candidate's claim to fame is that he is a "grinder" then he is the wrong guy (Fox, OBrien in Houston). If his main talent is being a "player's coach"( Rex Ryan, Lovie and Marvin Lewis), we dont want him. We need someone with an unique perspective and a vision. Anything less than that and you are wasting 3-5 years of fandom.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
USATSI_8039558_164063748_lowres.jpg

Rise

Liked Posts:
We should fire Fox and hire Josh McDaniels. Since this is the Bears they will fire Loggains, get turned down by good OC choices due to Fox being lame duck, then hire some retread, and start the Larry Meyer fluff articles. At first fans will be upset, but by the end of February enough fluff will be out to start getting people on board. Then we hit FA and optimism will grow. Draft comes we get a new QB that fans think is the next Wentz, people get hyped for training camp.

Then injuries happen, and we go 0-3 again. Fox gets fired after the season, and no real innovators are available for HC so we hire some DC with da fire and da passion.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long has Josh still has that lessonslearned.xls saved, I'm willing to give him a second chance at HC. A big plus would be it would really piss off these Cutler fanboys.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Mike McCoy is the only guy I like who the Bears will probably have a realistic shot at if Fox remains HC.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ron Turner just got fired from his shitty gig...

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Whomever they hire it has to be someone that knows the QB position at an NFL level. That doesn't mean a former QB or an OC, but just someone that really understands how to make that job easier on offense and tougher on defense.

Being an Eagle fan some might think I'm referring to Pederson. The truth is I'm more talking about Andy Reid, Bill Parcells, Bill Belichick, etc... They all have different backgrounds, but all really get how important it is to make the QBs job easier.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whomever they hire it has to be someone that knows the QB position at an NFL level. That doesn't mean a former QB or an OC, but just someone that really understands how to make that job easier on offense and tougher on defense.

8FH9g48B.jpg

'Member Marc Trestman?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
He turned Orton into a solid qb so why not give him a shot.. trade for his guy Jimmy g and run the Pat's offence..

Sent from my MT2L03 using Tapatalk

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
McDaniels would be an exciting hire.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Virginia and Teddy have a hard on for cast off Lions players so it will be Jim Swartz.