Like if John Fox press conferences make you ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How the owner and/or the GM don't see this guy for the giant bag of gas that he is by now I can't imagine, but it doesn't bode well for our future.

His absolute blazzeh head up his ass bullshit is making me sick at this point. There are only two options. He doesn't care, or he has no clue. Either one and he should be gone. This dumpster fire is filled with aerosol cans, jet fuel, and tires. Its burning rather brite, I'm only watching at this point for the wow factor of how bad this fucking organization has become. Its a sick joke.

Somebody in charge needs to roll some goddamn heads.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Ya Fox is the problem. This is why we suck, because we can't see the real problem. Fox is far from the reason we suck.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya Fox is the problem. This is why we suck, because we can't see the real problem. Fox is far from the reason we suck.

If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

As far as I can tell, Fox doesn't do shit except push bygone conservative bullshit principles on his team, crack not funny jokes and pass gas. We don't have a head coach, we just have a Jabba the Hut figure that laughs, deals with the heat from the press, and lets his players off the hook.

Its clear there is no accountability on this team, and thats the one thing I thought he could bring. Players are going through the motions and the system we are running on offense looks like it really sucks.

So if the coach doesn't know what he is doing, why the fuck is he still here?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the Romo thread, I figured you'd call it quits for the day. Oh well...

no...I'm throwing an 0-3 god the bears suck and fuck my life and fuck these 3 imbiciles are in charge and we are going to continue to be fucked for the forseeble future.

McCaskey= fucked
Pace=fucked
Fox= fucked

so...we have a bit of a ways to go before we can even begin a 3 year rebuilding process.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Here we go agaaaain..

Same ole shit dog just a different day..

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.