Why the Bears will win the Next 2 Games

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because none of us are allowed to be happy.

1) No....no top 5 pick for you tank shitters. You don't get to be happy.

2) No...no giving up for the last of you poor souls clinging to hope. You will get hope...because the Bears will crush your soul later in the season. These two wins are only a tease, you certainly won't get to be happy.

3) No...no quiting for you band wagon jumpers on and off, they are just fucking with you. You don't get to be happy.

Nobody wins, except the fucks 2 hours north who have been laughing at us ever since they assassinated McMahon on the field, and then assassinated his character by making him a puke greener.

Its been a hard 30 years.

Which is why that little man chile dicklicker fuck Pace gets no humor for me with his boyish smile and fucktard moves. I've lost my amusement.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I blame Fox and Romo.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol at people who want the Bears to lose.

I want them to lose every game honestly. I didnt buy NFL Sunday ticket this year in anticipation of a shitty year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want them to lose every game honestly. I didnt buy NFL Sunday ticket this year in anticipation of a shitty year.

No. You aren't paying attention Remy, no happiness for you. This is the Bears, everyone loses. Even hope.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could totally see it going that way Rasko, they win enough games to kiss the top QB's goodbye. This is where Massie needs to do what he does best, get Cutler and Hoyer murdered so that Barkley can be our Curtis Painter and take us to the promise land.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
I'd be very happy if we win on Sunday, and finally get a fucking win to break that stupid streak. Do you know how pathetic it would be to lose to the Lions 7 times in a row? And they've only been a good team for 2 of those games. On Sunday, draft position be damned.

Urlhacker

Pack Hunter
Liked Posts:
I'd bet anything we don't win both...anything

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd bet anything we don't win both...anything

I'll bet you my pinky for your penis (cuz the Lions are favored in both, not because I'm gay or anything).

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I could totally see it going that way Rasko, they win enough games to kiss the top QB's goodbye. This is where Massie needs to do what he does best, get Cutler and Hoyer murdered so that Barkley can be our Curtis Painter and take us to the promise land.

Massie for MVP.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what happened to you, Raskolnikov? I feel like you have become Joe Rogan.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what happened to you, Raskolnikov? I feel like you have become Joe Rogan.

they took me off my meds. State won't allow it. I'm bipolar as fuck and unmedicated (m-a-r-i-j-u-a-n-a)

Then they want me to act normal or I go back to jail. Its not really a fair game. I'm thinking I should hike into the wilderness and let nature fate and winter do what it they do to creature of earth, on my own terms. No paperwork. No lawyers. No law except that of moisture and fire. Fuck this place. Fuck humanity. Look at us?!

I'm a dead man, I don't need no pinky.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2-14 is my desired result. 2-0 against the packers and get a new franchise qb would make me a happy man....never gonna happen cause of what OP said.

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
I'm picking both teams to beat us, but the Jags game will be kind of interesting. Two young garbage teams.

Probably will be the battle of "Somebodys "0" has got to go"

. Either way I would rather be in their position with actully getting production from a young upstart at QB.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone jump on the Bears bandwagon?

Is there even a Bears bandwagon?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why would anyone jump on the Bears bandwagon?

Is there even a Bears bandwagon?

uW67qR9.jpg

Maybe get Sevvy you photoshop Pace/Fox/Dowell in this.

who...me?

Liked Posts:
Because none of us are allowed to be happy.

1) No....no top 5 pick for you tank shitters. You don't get to be happy.

2) No...no giving up for the last of you poor souls clinging to hope. You will get hope...because the Bears will crush your soul later in the season. These two wins are only a tease, you certainly won't get to be happy.

3) No...no quiting for you band wagon jumpers on and off, they are just fucking with you. You don't get to be happy.

Nobody wins, except the fucks 2 hours north who have been laughing at us ever since they assassinated McMahon on the field, and then assassinated his character by making him a puke greener.

Its been a hard 30 years.

Which is why that little man chile dicklicker fuck Pace gets no humor for me with his boyish smile and fucktard moves. I've lost my amusement.

Perhaps the owners need to be thrown into these discussions, Pace (so far) has done no worse than Emery or Angelo. End result is always the same regardless of GM or HC

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if the Bears just run and control the clock, they actually have a chance of winning this game. Keep Stafford and his offense off the field. Also, the Lions defense is allowing 5.6yards per carry. I mean, even Loggains can't be dumb enough to just abandon the run early with that kind of defensive performance