Overzealous Lions fan thinks we're going to get CRUSHED on Sunday...DO YOU AGREE?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
24-6.....Lions...our team sucks

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears are the worst team, they don't win at home, and they don't beat the Lions.

His ideas are sound.

His grammar and spelling are literally making me question whether he is functionally illiterate.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lions better beat the Bears, unless they want to be known as the worst team in the league. And this fan is pathetic getting braggadocios about beating the Bears. There are a couple college teams that could probably give the Bears a fight.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think is going to be a lot like the Lions/Bears game in Detroit last year, meaning a game where both teams will manage to be pretty awful. In the end, whichever team is slightly less bad will end up winning.

Baredown3rdplace

Liked Posts:
I think the final score will look closer than the game actually is. We are missing a couple more guys, but they are missing like their best players, so imo that evens out in the end. I work with several Lions fans, it's gonna be fun as fuck if we pull off a miracle upset as they will be depressed as hell. They know how pathetic losing would be.

To who said the Lions don't really have an offense, the Lions have the 3rd ranked O right now. They are gonna shit stomp our defense. If there was ever a week to get our offense going it's this one, as their defense is about as pathetic as ours.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we may win this week.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Roarbud? is BearsBud his cousin? lol

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the final score will look closer than the game actually is. We are missing a couple more guys, but they are missing like their best players, so imo that evens out in the end. I work with several Lions fans, it's gonna be fun as fuck if we pull off a miracle upset as they will be depressed as hell. They know how pathetic losing would be.

To who said the Lions don't really have an offense, the Lions have the 3rd ranked O right now. They are gonna shit stomp our defense. If there was ever a week to get our offense going it's this one, as their defense is about as pathetic as ours.

Moved Stafford and Jones to my starting Fantasy lineup, put up 50 points and I'll be happy!! A Bears upset win, would make me ecstatic!!!

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Stafford will throw for 500 yards and 6 TD's. This game will be over by the 2nd quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
http://www.scout.com/nfl/lions/foru...-lions-going-to-murder-the-baers-this-weekend

RoarBud
"Who's with me? Duh Bears might come in with a chip on there shoulders because of being 0-3 but we are going to make it 0-4 this Sunday. Cutler going to get kilt!!!! They are by far the worst team in the NFL but believe it or not, my cousin (bears fan) thinks that they will pull off the upset and actualy told me that the Bears will SWEEP our lions this year. Not. Gonna. Happen."

Love the troll...
Tell Roarbud to post some daily stormer links!

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Moved Stafford and Jones to my starting Fantasy lineup, put up 50 points and I'll be happy!! A Bears upset win, would make me ecstatic!!!

Sound strategy. Pick up every Qb who plays the Bears. They are guaranteed 300+ yards and 3 TDs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I give you until we play the Lions again before you flip-flop on your stance on him

It is my professional opinion that he is probably functionally illiterate.

He clearly can read at some level, and can write to communicate, but there are enough struggles that he is not at the level of a functioning adult.

Won't flip on that.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
http://www.scout.com/nfl/lions/foru...-lions-going-to-murder-the-baers-this-weekend

RoarBud
"Who's with me? Duh Bears might come in with a chip on there shoulders because of being 0-3 but we are going to make it 0-4 this Sunday. Cutler going to get kilt!!!! They are by far the worst team in the NFL but believe it or not, my cousin (bears fan) thinks that they will pull off the upset and actualy told me that the Bears will SWEEP our lions this year. Not. Gonna. Happen."
Really enjoy the posts from RoarBud and Anthony Clark. One brings the fire while the other brings the passion.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Bears have nothing to lose. Nobody should expect them to win and for good reason. That said any given Sunday and they are probably going to win sometime. No time like the present. Any outcome would not surprise me besides Bears winning in a blowout.

Mitchapalooza

Same Lions fan thinks it's gonna be the BLOWOUT of the year....THOUGHTS?

RoarBud
Are you guys ready for the biggest blowout victory of the year?

That's right! We have the MUFF HUGGING Chicago Bears this Sunday and we will be taking ahold of that intire stadium like the Taliban took over Iran!
This will be the biggest blow out the nfl sees this year and give our D the spark to steamroll thru the rest of our schedule like a zamboni in the north pole!
I got Lions 49 -10. My cousin tony is taking me to the game so I'm not gonna say 50 berger here, so just going with 49 points LOL! The ten will come in garbage time when Stafford sees one of their third string DBs crying on another 3rd and one, so he'll gift the poor fella a pick 6 just because he's got a charitable spirit LOL! Then the D will let em have a FG just to give them a little bit of there dignity back!
Who ya got?

http://www.scout.com/nfl/lions/foru...y-for-the-biggest-blowout-victory-of-the-year