Playoff Beard?

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else growing a playoff beard?

I know it's traditionally a hockey thing, but I've seen mention of it elsewhere for the Cubs' run. I'm going to do it. I usually trim the facial hair to about 1/8" every week then let it grow for the week. I haven't trimmed it in a week, and I'm officially not trimming it now until the last Cubs playoff game (which is hopefully a win...)

Anybody else in?

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Yeah, that's what you want a bunch of 24 year olds looking like Abraham Lincoln. It's a stupid look

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that's what you want a bunch of 24 year olds looking like Abraham Lincoln. It's a stupid look
What else, it's a stupid look you want a bunch to have over a bunch of people looking like WWI solders ready to add gas masks, nah. Go Lincoln look

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
What else, it's a stupid look you want a bunch to have over a bunch of people looking like WWI solders ready to add gas masks, nah. Go Lincoln look

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk
Is English your second language? WTF are you talking about?

Goose22

Liked Posts:
Started growing a goatee opening day of the season and I am not shaving it until the Cubs are done this year. My wife hates it, but if it ends the curse, it has been worth the bitching and moaning I have suffered the past 6 months!

cubsmann

Liked Posts:
Yeah wtf Im in! I haven't shaved since Oct 1 so Im good. I should have a full beard by the World Series. BTW- I will be at games 3,4, and 5 of the WS should the Cubs make it.

Im coming up to Chicago this Thursday for games one and two of the NLDS. Lets fucking go Lester and Hendricks. Its over baby. Get Chapman up. Its over!!!

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
I haven't shaved since the Bartman play in 2003. I also haven't been employed since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk