Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dinwiddie got waved again. I thought he out played Isiah Cannon but I guess they thought differently.
Their logic was probably Canaan can shoot 3s, Dinwiddie can't. Either way I doubt either of them would play much since we have MCW.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah MCW is a better Dinwiddie so no need for him

Canaan provides 3 point bombing

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Dinwiddie was worth developing personally.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Log jam, nothing personal against the guy. They have 14 now, so I'm assuming this is to sign frontcourt depth off waivers while teams are cutting.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Log jam, nothing personal against the guy. They have 14 now, so I'm assuming this is to sign frontcourt depth off waivers while teams are cutting.

C. Lopez, Felicio, Portis
PF Portis, Gibson, Mirotic
SF Butler, McBuckets, Mirotic, Zipser
SG Wade, Butler, Canaan
G Rondo, MCW, Grant

MCW is a defensive point guard. Dinewiddie was a defensive shooting guard with some offensive upside, slashing and length.

I guess Canaan getting hot took the spot, but I would have kept them both and not worried about the front court depth until all trades have been made.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Lopez is the only Center. The rest of the guys are covering down on C because we're that thin at center. This isn't 2010 where someone could say that legit centers are a thing of the past. The true Center position is both evolved and returning to a must have. In addition to all that, the bigger the player, the higher chance for injury. So any move to bring in a serviceable 7 footer is going to help this team more than Dinwiddie.

I just wish we D-Leagued Spencer and turned him into a tradable asset, instead of simply waiving him. As much as owners and GMs say they want the D-League to be more like minor league baseball, you would think they would figure this out and also eat a few million dollar contracts just to give them full flexibility. With a guy like Dinwiddie, they take a hit either way.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I just don't think Isaiah Cannan is an NBA player. He's not that great of a 3 point shooter to warrant a spot. Hell, his career high FG% is 40%. That's just bad. He's not that great at anything else either. I guess that's just my opinion though.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Cannan is a streak shooter. He had games with the Sixers where it was 1 vs 5 and Cannan was putting on a show. He just needs to get his rhythm and confidence, then we can fairly asses him on this team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Canaan is basically a homeless man's Ben Gordon. He can get red hot and win you a game or two, or be ice cold and completely shoot you out of it. The plus side is that he's buried deep on the bench and shouldn't really be needed to play meaningful minutes.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Canaan is basically a homeless man's Ben Gordon. He can get red hot and win you a game or two, or be ice cold and completely shoot you out of it. The plus side is that he's buried deep on the bench and shouldn't really be needed to play meaningful minutes.

I don't know if that is Gordon homerism or disparaging of Canaan but I don't think the gap is quite the grand canyon.

made me lol though

Lets be real...its doubtful Canaan sees much floor, and possible he leaves Chicago without playing a meaningful minute.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lopez is the only Center. The rest of the guys are covering down on C because we're that thin at center. This isn't 2010 where someone could say that legit centers are a thing of the past. The true Center position is both evolved and returning to a must have. In addition to all that, the bigger the player, the higher chance for injury. So any move to bring in a serviceable 7 footer is going to help this team more than Dinwiddie.

I just wish we D-Leagued Spencer and turned him into a tradable asset, instead of simply waiving him. As much as owners and GMs say they want the D-League to be more like minor league baseball, you would think they would figure this out and also eat a few million dollar contracts just to give them full flexibility. With a guy like Dinwiddie, they take a hit either way.

I don't think Felicio is a PF, he moves like a center.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Looks like the Bulls are in serious discussions with RJ Hunter. I had a hunch they might go after him.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Looks like the Bulls are in serious discussions with RJ Hunter. I had a hunch they might go after him.

:turrible:

I don't see how this works. Even people that are high on RJ for potential should see that he would get no chance to develop here.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Hunter would be a great pickup. i wanted him when it was announced he was cut.

Bulls have turned into bizarro world