CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Opening arguments started yesterday. Derrick was not in attendance. He should be there today. Deadspin reported yesterday that the jury selection was something to behold:

Lawyers for Rose and his co-defendants, friends Randall Hampton and Rayn Allen, were much more aggressive, immediately trying to leverage the fact that there were no black members of the eight-person jury. During jury selection, Mike Baute went straight at the jury and tried to ask them a series of questions about their sex lives (also via the Post’s Marsh):

His inquires including asking women “If your daughter came home with a black man, would that be OK?” and “Does a fact pattern involving three men having sex with a a woman offend you?”

The intense probing caused members of the jury pool to laugh nervously and shoot shocked stares at each other.

But they were spared having to answer if they ever used hook-up apps like Tinder or Bumble, with the judge scolding Baute: “Counsel, that is inappropriate.”

Much like what the media has been reporting, I'm surprised this isn't much more publicized.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
It's all bullshit. The part where she says she normally feels powerful after drinking tequila but this time after having several shots she magically felt... LIKE A DRUNK PERSON made me lmao. This whole trial is just wasting people's time.

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He could not recruit Ray Allen to join the bulls but Gang Rapes no problem. SMH.

(yes I know dudes name is Rayn.)

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Hmm. Easy way to make 21 mill. Just join a NBA player for gangbang and say you were raped. All though I think rose is an idiot he probably didnt do it. Surprised there is no criminal prosecution.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
2yxhisw.jpg

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
that pic and sig combo is hilarious

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Opening arguments started yesterday. Derrick was not in attendance. He should be there today. Deadspin reported yesterday that the jury selection was something to behold:

Much like what the media has been reporting, I'm surprised this isn't much more publicized.

Why would you make an IGT for a rape trial? Kind of classless if you ask me.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He's said some pretty stupid shit. What's funny is she comes out with this years after it supposedly happened and then seems to have no interest in putting him in jail, but rather just wants 21 million. She's a joke of a human being.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now he's missing games as long as the case is not solved.

Dude can't catch a break and stay on the court. When his knees are finally holding again he misses time because of this...

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Gets his grades in HS and university jockwashed, cheats on SATs... Okay this stuff is par for the course on elite but dumb athletes. But gangbang rape trials and alleged suicides. I'm just glad we traded him in time.