Blackhawks, Oilers have discussed Nail Yakupov trade, per reports

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even though Yakupov went to the Blues Stan has brought in other players over the years that Q may have said ya sure but he never ended up playing them much. Last season Fleishman and Weise from Montreal. Wiese has made a couple comments now that he's gone how it was perplexing to him how Q barely gave him any playtime.

I think age is the difference maker, Spunk. Both those guys and others as well have come here as veteran players...they were all pretty much as good as they were gonna be. Unwilling to change their ways to Q's liking. This kid is only 23 and needs some time to grow as a player...but it's a moot point now. He's probably going to line up with the Russian in St. Louis now.

and BTW, that is one disturbing avatar you have there. LOL

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Looking for JT to have a BIG year. If he does he should also propel his linemates into more goals scored. Right now who will be on his wings, Panik and Motte/Shmaltz maybe Fortin... will they give him a 10 game tryout and send him down if he doesn't work out?
I fully agree. I think Toews has a monster year. The thing with the teams's makeup is needing the core to play to their salary. They all are able, most just didn't last year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow. Oilers need to do better job developing talent.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks know defense is want to. Who would want to in Edmonton? For what? Sacrifice yourself? Again, for what?

With bigger Russian stars, Panarin and Anisimov, he ain't shit with us and he has Russian professionals to aspire to with his talent, but alot more grit. Factor in Toews and Kane are respected as two of the best hockey players in the world, the way Q is, and

fuck me if we are just talking about McNeil and Pokka who don't fit all that well with what we do....and we need somebody who can forecheck and finish on top 6.. period. Well teach the young fucker to forecheck, knowing in return he gets a Saad contract in 2-3 years he just might. If necessary the accountability of an all Russian line

nevermind