Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Trubisky's college career TD:INT ratio - 4:1

Watson's college career TD: INT ratio - less than 3:1

Just saying man. Your quote.

you wanna argue a Qb with one season of work vs. a guy who has made the right decision on 90TD passes. Will u ever stop marginalizing what Watson has accomplished over a brilliant career.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
you wanna argue a Qb with one season of work vs. a guy who has made the right decision on 90TD passes. Will u ever stop marginalizing what Watson has accomplished over a brilliant career.

I just want to make sure your not marginalising what Trubisky has done considering you said that TD:INT ratio is what you look at to determine how well a QB is at decision making...

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I just want to make sure your not marginalising what Trubisky has done considering you said that TD:INT ratio is what you look at to determine how well a QB is at decision making...

I'm not marginalizing Trub.....I'm just saying based on ONE season of work he's not the best Qb in the draft. I want to know ur sources.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is no future for the Bears at QB.

The Bears QB room is like a Blockbuster store.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Preseason Week 4 is going to be Kizer vs. Trubisky. AKA, the real superbowl.

something good to think about hopefully before the Falcons, Bucs, Steelers, and Packers expose our defense we didn't draft into.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wanted Watson big time. I agree that Trubisky is a bust. I also agree that Pace is an idiot.

But having said all that, is there really any evidence that Trubisky's skin color is why he was picked? I think it's nothing more than Ryan Pace's ineptness at evaluating QBs. Why complicate it?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
See page 6 for one of the first Trubisky mentions on CCS in October 2016 prior to the April 2017 draft.

Followed by Windy's first hot take on Trubisky, just 6 months before he rose up the draft boards and Pace traded up for him. On point and hilarious.

See page 15 for a perfect #calledit on one of the main reasons we are where we are today. I was attacked, it came true, and 3 years later it's finally being talked about.
You wont be attacked...you're just dumb.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I wanted Watson big time. I agree that Trubisky is a bust. I also agree that Pace is an idiot.

But having said all that, is there really any evidence that Trubisky's skin color is why he was picked? I think it's nothing more than Ryan Pace's ineptness at evaluating QBs. Why complicate it?

For one there is a long standing fact there are gms in this league that think black people are too stupid to play qb. Is that proof? No it isn’t. But I look at everything pace has done at qb. He targeted wentz. He targeted mariotta. He signed glennon to 18 mil. He had no serious interest at all in Watson. You just connect the dots man

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Now how do u feel in 2019?

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
See page 6 for one of the first Trubisky mentions on CCS in October 2016 prior to the April 2017 draft.

Followed by Windy's first hot take on Trubisky, just 6 months before he rose up the draft boards and Pace traded up for him. On point and hilarious.

See page 15 for a perfect #calledit on one of the main reasons we are where we are today. I was attacked, it came true, and 3 years later it's finally being talked about.

You think Bears fans, that have watched a pile of shit at the most important position in sports, would give a shit that he's black in 2017? If true, your country is in more trouble than I realized.

I also wanted Watson in this thread so badly!

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
I think it was a business decision. Pace was a marketing major after all. Trubisky looked the part of a franchise guy for their vision of the Bears. It didn't hurt that the McShays and Mel Kipers of the world ranked Trubisky so high based on so little, it made it an easier decision.

When you read the thread, it's amazing how much Trubisky got hyped over the course of 13 games, by game 7-8 he was the #1 ranked QB by some. He really was the great white hype of the 2017 draft.

This movie covers the great Watson vs. Trubisky debate well:

I can believe it systemically but don't think it would've factored into Pace's decision. It seems like he got locked in to Mitch too early in the process and got confirmation bias from there.

It is a pick that will cost us dearly for 10+ years.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Still, a great take by the CCS Quarterback Guru.

Thanks for highlighting this.

LOL @ the Deshone Kizer and especially Brad Kaaya supporters.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Already admitted I was wrong about Trubisky.

Hip hip hooray for you.

No "Hip hip hooray" for me ?

PolarBear.....At the end of the day.....we all lose, if we don't have the right people who can and are committed to winning.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Fucking fans on a message board think they're all the sudden some kind of football genius because they took a guess about whether Trubisky would be good or bad, but if i wanted to do the homework i could show many many players that each one of you were wrong about. You took a guess that you had a 50-50 shot at being right or wrong about and got it right. You should feel real proud of yourselves. Now go back to posting on message boards.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
You think Bears fans, that have watched a pile of shit at the most important position in sports, would give a shit that he's black in 2017? If true, your country is in more trouble than I realized.

I also wanted Watson in this thread so badly!

He is not talking about the Bears fans. He is talking about Pace.