IGT: Blackhawks @ Predators 10/14 at 7:00 p.m.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
I'd say that both calls were accurate...so don't know what to tell ya there. I know if they happened against the Blackhawks that everyone would want those called.
The delay was borderline. Hand pass, yes... delay? I don't know about that.

Look at the size difference between Kane and Subban... He jacked him in the chest with Kane standing straight up. Not sure how he wasn't supposed to fall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
We knew the young guys would take time. I didn't think they'd be taking dumb penalties across the board. Think Darling gets the start tomorrow to try and light a fire under their asses?

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Not a good start to the season. Luckily, the PK (and the opportunities) should be something the Blackhawks can fix.

The good news is that Motte and Kempny have looked pretty damn good so far. Very impressed with Kempny. I haven't been impressed with Hino or Schmaltz at all though and can't see how they stay up here if they continue on the current trend.

TVR for a veteran forward is starting to sound real good right about now...

Can't start 0 - 3 on the season. Will need a good effort tomorrow night.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
5 on 5 Champs.. the pk seems to start poorly every year since 13-14. Yet it's the same guys mainly. So odd

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We knew the young guys would take time. I didn't think they'd be taking dumb penalties across the board. Think Darling gets the start tomorrow to try and light a fire under their asses?

god no. Q wants to win.

Its not our fault. Blues in our opener...Nashville in their opener. This was always going to happen. I had more fears quelled than created.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
5 on 5 Champs.. the pk seems to start poorly every year since 13-14. Yet it's the same guys mainly. So odd

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

well...it has to get bad enough before Hammer is like "yo...fine guys I'll block everything with my face"

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So who else ordered a Tootoo jersey tonight?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a good start to the season. Luckily, the PK (and the opportunities) should be something the Blackhawks can fix.

The good news is that Motte and Kempny have looked pretty damn good so far. Very impressed with Kempny. I haven't been impressed with Hino or Schmaltz at all though and can't see how they stay up here if they continue on the current trend.

TVR for a veteran forward is starting to sound real good right about now...

Can't start 0 - 3 on the season. Will need a good effort tomorrow night.

I think both of those guys can be fine.

I expect Smaltz to figure it out when he adjusts to the speed. Asking him to center is alot. Most likely that job will be shouldered by much Moose, and for playoffs perhaps Desjardins or a trade pick up.

Its too bad we traded Teuvo right about the time you could ask him to center an entire season.

Hinostroza just needs to find the right compliment to balance his flaws. His skating and smart play have their place but with the roster in chaos its tough to fit in the fringe guys right now.

Hino-Moose-Desjardins-TooToo-Hartman are probably going to be fighting all season to stay above replacement level, we just need 3 of them minus trade ins.

Its too bad Dano and TT and Danult are all superior to those 5.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 games isn't enough sample size really, but based on them Hinostroza and Schmaltz are overwhelmed. Some AHL time might be good for them. Have to stop the parade of veteran core players to the penalty box. Kane and Seabs calls were correct last night. Toews got hooked and hugged then got the penalty for holding cause the Pred player's stick got caught in his jersey. That was fucked up. Always a good sign when Toews drops the gloves... am I right?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews just sits at home in the off-season, reviewing tape and tallying vendetta's. He seems to come out each season with a couple scores to settle.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are we getting a new IGT for tonight's game or just continuing to bitch in this one?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are we getting a new IGT for tonight's game or just continuing to bitch in this one?

I see Dmelt is in mid-season form (new IGT's posted 20 minutes before puck drop).

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
2 games isn't enough sample size really, but based on them Hinostroza and Schmaltz are overwhelmed. Some AHL time might be good for them. Have to stop the parade of veteran core players to the penalty box. Kane and Seabs calls were correct last night. Toews got hooked and hugged then got the penalty for holding cause the Pred player's stick got caught in his jersey. That was fucked up. Always a good sign when Toews drops the gloves... am I right?

I'll watch Hino tonight but not once last year did I think he looked overwhelmed. Seemed energetic smart player with low skill level to me. I'll start watching him close again.

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Okay, I can admit I was wrong. Watched the Seabs and Kane plays again after cooling off and they were justified after all. Apologies for my earlier outburst.

My wife is a Blows' fan so the last couple days have been rough to say the least (haha). She only started watching hockey just recently, and naturally, she picks a hated rival instead of the team I follow...because, ya know, she's crazy!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, I can admit I was wrong. Watched the Seabs and Kane plays again after cooling off and they were justified after all. Apologies for my earlier outburst.

My wife is a Blows' fan so the last couple days have been rough to say the least (haha). She only started watching hockey just recently, and naturally, she picks a hated rival instead of the team I follow...because, ya know, she's crazy!
Best wishes to you and your marriage, she pulled this Blues fandom after you were married?