IGT: Blackhawks @ Predators 10/14 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_o2vve1YHCh1uv3y5lo2_500.gif

(0-1-0, 0 points)

@

May-06-2016_09-10-26.0.gif

(0-0-0, 0 points)

Puckdrop: 7:00 p.m.
TV: NBC Sports Network, CSN Chicago
Radio: WGN AM 720

After dropping a season opener to the Blues, the Hawks head south to take on this year's offseason champions in the Nashville Predators, who already boasted one of the league's best assortment of puck-moving defensemen and then added PK Subban into the mix. Nashville remains a popular pick to head to the Stanley Cup this year, even with people casually glossing over Pekka Rinne's continued decline over the past couple of seasons. Still, this will be one of the taller mountains the Hawks will have to climb regularly this season. Might as well see what the view's like tonight.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
but seriously, with Hammer back will be interesting to see what happens roster wise.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
#freemoose

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think those are the lines Rask was pushing for.

Its close enough!!! Just flopped Hinostroza/Hartman, the former who I just want to see as an engine piece next to Kruger and Hossa.

But this is surely a quick Q shuffle and a damn interesting one given his reluctance to shift out of the best line in hockey last year.

I can't wait to see this for sure. Tonight we get to look at Motte possibly contributing by holding down that production spot, because I really feel that Toews/Panarin and anybody else is going to do some things.

If Kruger/Hossa can lock down the opponents best scoring line...it start to showcase one of the major shifts available to Q at least so we can compare it.

The biggest thing is Panarin and Kane both show so many bobbles and love to push it up the flank themselves. Or hold and develop from the point. Its negligent not to look at them supercharging a line each. Pan is a finisher, and any finisher should be fine next to Toews.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hoping for the best from these line combos. Hopefully that Toews-Breadman combo can put up some points.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Panarin-Toews-Panik
Motte-Anisimov-Kane
Hartman-Kruger-Hossa
Hinostroza-Schmaltz-Tootoo

From the morning skate.

Get Tootoo in the press box next to TVR and I'd like this lineup a whole lot more.