IGT: Predators @ Blackhawks 10/15 at 7:30 p.m.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know what the SMH line is.

Smaltz Moose Hino?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panarin-Toews-Panik
Hartman-AA-Kane
Motte-Smaltz-Hossa
Desjardins-Kruger-Hino/Tootoo/Moose

yeah....thats exactly why I'm not married to Kruger-Hossa being a thing. We just have to be patient and see what works best, but so far I'm liking the lines the more spread out they are so that no one line gets completely dysfunctional with new guys.

If Hossa can lead a young talented line like that and be dangerous, we know Gardens and Fred can lead a shut down 4th line in name only when Gardens gets back.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz looked better playing on the 3rd line with some offensively talented players. Hinostroza looked about the same to me. He's speedy, but I'm waiting to see him finish something. Still need a better samples size on both.

Much better result.

And Panik was great.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Raskolnikov said:
Panarin-Toews-Panik
Hartman-AA-Kane
Motte-Smaltz-Hossa
Desjardins-Kruger-Hino/Tootoo/Moose

yeah....thats exactly why I'm not married to Kruger-Hossa being a thing. We just have to be patient and see what works best, but so far I'm liking the lines the more spread out they are so that no one line gets completely dysfunctional with new guys.

If Hossa can lead a young talented line like that and be dangerous, we know Gardens and Fred can lead a shut down 4th line in name only when Gardens gets back.
The problem with that 1st line is that you're expecting Panik to carry those two :smug2:.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't catch the game so just watched the highlights. Wow Panik's first goal was something else

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz looked better playing on the 3rd line with some offensively talented players. Hinostroza looked about the same to me. He's speedy, but I'm waiting to see him finish something. Still need a better samples size on both.

Much better result.

And Panik was great.

I think I agree with that regarding Smaltz. He is raw but an offensively gifted player and should be given a chance. We are one skill player short from making lines work well in the bottom 6, and one short in the top 6. (Shaw,Teuvo)