We finally moved on

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow...never has such a soft spoken guy left suck a cacophonous silence in his wake. The Bulls feel very weird. It feels good. Just the tip.

We no longer have the MVP, the one destroyed 5 years ago. The false hope. The mind numbing drama. The stupid press conferences. We are lucky to have an ambassador like Wade lead this team out of this. I can't wait to see what a dumpster fire the Knicks are, combinded with more delusional press conferences. Like this week, Melo feeling slighted he was ranked 15 in the NBA. More like 60 Melo. Your 21 ppg are literally like the 60th most influential contribution in the NBA. There are probably 2 "team" guys on every single team I would rather build around than Melo.

Noah and Rose? hahahahah

We know around here what that is. doooom. ignorance. and bullshit drama. fuck both those guys.

Meanwhile, its a relief and I'm looking forward to watching this Bulls team compete.

Zipser/Mirotic/McBuckets is one helluva shooting arsenal with length. We have a real point guard. When is the last time we had a legitimate point guard that played traditional point? We have had scorers fill in for Rose who was a score type, and clearly lacking the intelligence for the position. Wade/Butler. Shooters. A point guard. Lopez/Portis/Felicio

Hard not to be optimistic. the best part might be the LACK OF CHAMPIONSHIP ASPIRATIONS!! THE BOOM OR BUST MENTALITY THAT CAME WITH ROSE.

Its been false hope for quite a while now but I kept believing we would see a wiser but almost as bad ass version of Rose develop. I like that the current team is so far under the radar. We are a Cleveland injury away from being able to compete with anyone in the East.

Garpax surpassed our expectations this time guys. Hats off. toast.

Lots of dogs in New York though.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Zipser/Mirotic/McBuckets is one helluva shooting arsenal with length.

Really? McBuckets is a very good shooter with a decent frame, Mirotic is streaky, average length for his position, and is overall a very limited player. Zipser is completely unproven and probably won't crack the rotation. It's clear that the Bulls lack shooting right now and are relying on ball handlers, and tough minded, high IQ players to generate better shots and possessions.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? McBuckets is a very good shooter with a decent frame, Mirotic is streaky, average length for his position, and is overall a very limited player. Zipser is completely unproven and probably won't crack the rotation. It's clear that the Bulls lack shooting right now and are relying on ball handlers, and tough minded, high IQ players to generate better shots and possessions.

yes...sprinkled with some shooters in situations where they need spread. This season is going to be a breate of fresh air, I could see that in the pre-season game against the Cavs...

they will actually be enjoyable to watch. Have been brutal since Rose went down the first time.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
yes...sprinkled with some shooters in situations where they need spread. This season is going to be a breate of fresh air, I could see that in the pre-season game against the Cavs...

they will actually be enjoyable to watch. Have been brutal since Rose went down the first time.
Is this a joke? Seriously, is this a joke?

The following Cavaliers did not play in that game: Richard Jefferson, Tristan Thompson, Iman Shumpert, and Dahntay Jones.

The following Cavaliers didn't even make the trip for that game: Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, and Lebron James.

Given all that, the Bulls were still down by 9 at halftime, and that was with the following Bulls minutes:
Gibson - 20
Lopez - 21
Rondo - 30
Wade - 24

Just stop it. Stop posting. Stop doing whatever drug leads you to these thoughts, or stop pretending that you do these drugs and this is a reason for these posts. It's tired, and awful thoughts.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol...fuck off dick.

I saw hope. Without drama. Just Bulls basketball players trying to get better...the opponent was irrelevant glad you wasted your toxic time on that instead of insulting and trying to belittle someone else.

Good stuff. Keep up the good contribution to humanity. You are so needed.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
yeah you can knock how the team is built, but atleast they did come through on their promise to change the roster around. most active they've been ever....pretty much the whole roster has been flipped.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I hope you realize the Cavs team we played in the pre season was basically a d league team. The fact that the Bulls were getting their ass kicked much of the game was embarrassing.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I hope you realize the Cavs team we played in the pre season was basically a d league team. The fact that the Bulls were getting their ass kicked much of the game was embarrassing.

This was covered in post #6.