Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah but they also have McCarthy. “Let’s state the facts: I’m a highly successful NFL coach,” McCarthy said.

He is like Lovie Smith with a better QB. Wins just enough to keep getting contract extensions, but ultimately doesn't get what he should out of the talent he has been gifted with.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Yeah but they also have McCarthy. “Let’s state the facts: I’m a highly successful NFL coach,” McCarthy said.

He is like Lovie Smith with a better QB. Wins just enough to keep getting contract extensions, but ultimately doesn't get what he should out of the talent he has been gifted with.

They also have a GM who refuses to sign a free agent other than a street FA who doesn't count against their supplemental picks. Peppers and Cook are examples of those. Even the GB players have begged for some FA signings and upgrades. Matt Forte was a no-brainer choice to me to go to GB and I also thought Trevathan would have been a great fit for them.

I'm glad TT does not sign FAs because he continues to ruin the window of opportunity they have with their 2nd HOF QB in a row. Money is not the issue there. TT keeps thinking his draft is enough and while they do make the playoffs every year via his drafts, they are a player or 3 short of getting over the hump. To that I say, Thanks Ted!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
You guys missed the obvious answer. What's wrong with AR? He hasn't been a Bear for the last 9 years.

Issues

Liked Posts:
There were rumors that Aaron Rodgers was prancing around the famous Atlanta LGBT scene Saturday night. He looked a bit "tired" on the field and it could very well be true.

Wintermute

Liked Posts:
this_is_football.0.gif

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Great find! Pretty much sums up Rodgers last 6 choke jobs in the playoffs right there:lmao::lmao::obama:

I love how people continue to skirt the issue or are just plain dumb to these simple facts. Just a little piece of NFL history for us.....he is the only qb who has been to 6 consecutive postseasons and not advance to the SB!:turrible:

Choker say what? I would love to see these apologists look not so bright and attempt to defend Rodgers 0 POINTS into the 3rd quarter to the Falcons D! :bowrofl: That is a textbook choke....again with a few sacks and picks and whole 0 POINTS vs a bad D:obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama:

Every year I absolutely love these apologists try to dispute these little nasty things called facts without bringing up off topic subjects like we wish he were out an or his regular season stats...etc because going off topic looks a bit cowardly and just plain dumb. Stick to the subject here and thanks in advance for all the laughs year after year:smug2:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great find! Pretty much sums up Rodgers last 6 choke jobs in the playoffs right there:lmao::lmao::obama:

I love how people continue to skirt the issue or are just plain dumb to these simple facts. Just a little piece of NFL history for us.....he is the only qb who has been to 6 consecutive postseasons and not advance to the SB!:turrible:

Choker say what? I would love to see these apologists look not so bright and attempt to defend Rodgers 0 POINTS into the 3rd quarter to the Falcons D! :bowrofl: That is a textbook choke....again with a few sacks and picks and whole 0 POINTS vs a bad D:obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama::obama:

Every year I absolutely love these apologists try to dispute these little nasty things called facts without bringing up off topic subjects like we wish he were out an or his regular season stats...etc because going off topic looks a bit cowardly and just plain dumb. Stick to the subject here and thanks in advance for all the laughs year after year:smug2:

Does Rodgers fuck your mom?

Washington

Liked Posts:
The message I am getting is that there is only 1 good QB every year and all the others are chokers. Obviously, Marino was one of the biggest chokers of all time history. I'm glad he did not play for us. Guys like Brees and Rivers choke so bad their teams don't even make the playoffs. Romo? Another choker.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Typically Rodgers only chokes in the 4th quarter, but this past Sunday was a full on 60 minute choke job!!

#nosack
#gpfail
#RIPgpphat
#[redacted]
#guanoistruth

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The narrattive is off.

The biggest thing wrong with Rodgers is he was too good to get a shitty coaching staff and out dated GM group fired 5-6 years ago. He was again too good to get them fired over 6 consecutive playoff appearances.

Can you imagine if he had Gronk? Or Graham? Or Julious Thomas? Anything?

He gets a down Cobb and a hurt Nelson and he does this with no offensive line and no corners. Its not a stretch to believe the Bears have passed the Packers in every area except safety and Rodgers while McCarthy derps on.

Rodgers is the best QB I have ever seen play the game...early Marino is about where my knowledge steps in.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Does Rodgers fuck your mom?

Getting a little butthurt are we? Uh oh.....the F word:yep: No need to get personal clown.

Nice comeback on those facts.....kinda like a Nosack response but shows your education level....or lack thereof

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Getting a little butthurt are we? Uh oh.....the F word:yep: No need to get personal clown.

Nice comeback on those facts.....kinda like a Nosack response but shows your education level....or lack thereof

He is going to be a HOFer with a superbowl ring. You look freaking Special person.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
The message I am getting is that there is only 1 good QB every year and all the others are chokers. Obviously, Marino was one of the biggest chokers of all time history. I'm glad he did not play for us. Guys like Brees and Rivers choke so bad their teams don't even make the playoffs. Romo? Another choker.

The message that I am getting is that you along with several other apologists can't admit the simple facts without changing the subject. It is comical like every year. We are talking about his usual playoff choke jobs. Focus here on the facts.

0 POINTS through the 3rd quarter against Atl bad D.....a couple of sacks...pick...etc

One more time here......Rodgers led his team to 00000000 points into the 3rd vs Atlanta's D!:bowrofl::bowrofl::lmao::turrible:

Quick question for the Fap 5. Is that not another choke job? Yes or no? Too easy. Just admit it :yep: because it's looking really pathetic

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The message that I am getting is that you along with several other apologists can't admit the simple facts without changing the subject. It is comical like every year. We are talking about his usual playoff choke jobs. Focus here on the facts.

0 POINTS through the 3rd quarter against Atl bad D.....a couple of sacks...pick...etc

One more time here......Rodgers led his team to 00000000 points into the 3rd vs Atlanta's D!:bowrofl::bowrofl::lmao::turrible:

Quick question for the Fap 5. Is that not another choke job? Yes or no? Too easy. Just admit it :yep: because it's looking really pathetic

Choke job? The better team won. I didnt know Rodgers missed the chip shot field goal or the goal line fumble. I didnt know it was Rodgers who defense couldnt get a stop. You make me want Tribar back.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
He is going to be a HOFer with a superbowl ring. You look freaking Special person.

Hey coward boy.....thanks for changing the subject and looking pathetic. Stick to the subject and answer the question. Was that not a choke job? 0 points vs Atl D into the 3rd.:lmao:

Yes or no would be fine....or continue to look pathetic

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey coward boy.....thanks for changing the subject and looking pathetic. Stick to the subject and answer the question. Was that not a choke job? 0 points vs Atl D into the 3rd.:lmao:

Yes or no would be fine....or continue to look pathetic

I answered the question. You still look like a mongoloid. Tighten that helmet before you go out.