IGT: Cubs @ Dodgers Game 3 Tuesday

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Jesse Rodgers thinks its Zobrist in RF, Contreras in LF and Russell moved down in the order. Russell said he's fatigued -- which is not good. I mean he got a ton of days off the last few weeks of the season. I expect Rizzo to come around but it sounds like Russell's offense is pretty much gone until next year.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
CvEzSTyVYAAJJGd.jpg

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Soler starting in RF. I hate the thought of having Soler in RF and Zorbist in LF -- but I hope I'm run. Lets get some runs.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
anyone know what the shadow lines are like at 5pm LA time?

I think Soler looks more comfortable in Right than left and it also puts Heyward back in the 6 spot when he comes in when Hill is out.

Nice mix up though, love that KB might get some better pitches to hit with Zobrist behind him, and Rizzo with Baez behind him. I dont think we will see both Russell and Heyward out of the lineup together.

I just think it would have been better playing Soler last game in wrigley and let Heyward cover the big alleys in LA, but love to see Soler getting a shot. He will be on base.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Shadow lines are supposed to be low impact in October during game time. Heard a beat reporter talking about it today.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm confident going into Game 3. Hope we shell Hill.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Shadow lines are supposed to be low impact in October during game time. Heard a beat reporter talking about it today.

Ned Colletti just said on 670 that the shadows are extremely tough for a hitter with a 5:08 start

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Man, a part of me thinks Zobrist and Soler in the corner OF spots is suicide. Hope we get lucky and nothing gets hit their way. Maybe we can get to Hill early and sub out Soler for Heyward's defense.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL...these guys aren't cardboard cutouts. They'll catch what they can get to.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone know what the shadow lines are like at 5pm LA time?

I think Soler looks more comfortable in Right than left and it also puts Heyward back in the 6 spot when he comes in when Hill is out.

Nice mix up though, love that KB might get some better pitches to hit with Zobrist behind him, and Rizzo with Baez behind him. I dont think we will see both Russell and Heyward out of the lineup together.

I just think it would have been better playing Soler last game in wrigley and let Heyward cover the big alleys in LA, but love to see Soler getting a shot. He will be on base.

That's the thing with Soler, will his offense be an advantage over any defensive liability he has?

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
That's the thing with Soler, will his offense be an advantage over any defensive liability he has?

Funny how he was not a defensive liability all of last year, well, til Heyward got here and October in 40 degree weather in wrigley.

Soler wants to throw out runners at first base on sharply hit balls.

Lets not forget that Heyward was so important against Kershaw and he did not get any chances out there.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Funny how he was not a defensive liability all of last year, well, til Heyward got here and October in 40 degree weather in wrigley.

Soler wants to throw out runners at first base on sharply hit balls.

Lets not forget that Heyward was so important against Kershaw and he did not get any chances out there.
Maybe you missed Soler jogging after balls this year and giving questionable effort. Oh, and he slipped and fell a couple of times

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I don't see Hill going more then 5 or 6 innings tonight
So
If needed, Maddon can go to Heyward at end for defense

All I want from Soler is one key hit tonight in that 6th hole

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Bats must come alive. We need some offense and it'd be nice if it came from Rizzo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitchapalooza

That Fox intro music sounds so weird during a baseball game. I hear it and I expect to be seeing a football game.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
It's game time boys! I finally don't work on a Cubs day. Get to watch these next 2 games.

Let's go Cubs! Bust out your clubs!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does Rich Hill look like a moron every time he hops after a pitch?