Can't believe I will miss the game...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I haven't missed watching a Bears-Packers game since the mid-70s but living on the west coast where my daughter is playing in her final home HS soccer game of the season it's unavoidable. My brother tells me I won't be missing a thing, but I disagree. It's still Bears-Packers and even when the season is in shambles at least we have this match-up where anything could happen.

I assumed, like many did, that the Bears would be embarrassed on national TV last Thanksgiving only to be pleasantly surprised. I will try to listen to the game on radio but it's just not the same. Looking forward to reading all of your eye-witness accounts on Friday.

Hoyer will move the ball and not score

Loggains will confuse with his play calling and abandonment of the run game

The defense will try, but will fail in critical moments

Fox will look over matched and confused

Bears lose by a wide margin

You get frustrated seeing little progress as the Bears take a step closer to being the Browns.

Enjoy your daughters game. This team in no way shape or form is worth missing or disturbing important family moments. Congrats on getting her to the end of high school, my guy is 2.5 and sharing and potty training seem like a lot of work.

MIKETOUHY

Liked Posts:
I haven't missed watching a Bears-Packers game since the mid-70s but living on the west coast where my daughter is playing in her final home HS soccer game of the season it's unavoidable. My brother tells me I won't be missing a thing, but I disagree. It's still Bears-Packers and even when the season is in shambles at least we have this match-up where anything could happen.

I assumed, like many did, that the Bears would be embarrassed on national TV last Thanksgiving only to be pleasantly surprised. I will try to listen to the game on radio but it's just not the same. Looking forward to reading all of your eye-witness accounts on Friday.

Doesn't look like you're missing much.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Doesn't look like you're missing much.

Are you kidding?

Playing the PACKERS on the road with half of our team hurt and it's only 6-3 at half, with help from the refs, and a 2nd string secondary!

I'm fucking pumped

AussieBear

your fam should be more important than da bears anyway.... every pack game since the 70s... i dont know if i should congratulate you or laugh at you... but eh.. ive seen too many games myself....

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
There's a chance this dude's daughter's soccer game will be higher scoring than Bears/Pack.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hope the soccer game was fun and memorable.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Well here is my new boy.
6edb6bb5a1acb567817ea56b08210baa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk