Can't believe I will miss the game...

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I haven't missed watching a Bears-Packers game since the mid-70s but living on the west coast where my daughter is playing in her final home HS soccer game of the season it's unavoidable. My brother tells me I won't be missing a thing, but I disagree. It's still Bears-Packers and even when the season is in shambles at least we have this match-up where anything could happen.

I assumed, like many did, that the Bears would be embarrassed on national TV last Thanksgiving only to be pleasantly surprised. I will try to listen to the game on radio but it's just not the same. Looking forward to reading all of your eye-witness accounts on Friday.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I respect your iron man streak but they all come to an end

Mitchapalooza

just record it and watch it when you get home, I know it's not the same but it's still nice.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
2006 called. It says "DVR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Same time as the Cubs game?

Cool, I'll tune in here later to see if we lost.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven't missed watching a Bears-Packers game since the mid-70s but living on the west coast where my daughter is playing in her final home HS soccer game of the season it's unavoidable. My brother tells me I won't be missing a thing, but I disagree. It's still Bears-Packers and even when the season is in shambles at least we have this match-up where anything could happen.

I assumed, like many did, that the Bears would be embarrassed on national TV last Thanksgiving only to be pleasantly surprised. I will try to listen to the game on radio but it's just not the same. Looking forward to reading all of your eye-witness accounts on Friday.

except this year, where anything is not possible. We are going to get are asses kicked.

The bear

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure the game is streamed on twitter. Just use the app and watch it on your phone.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm pretty sure the game is streamed on twitter. Just use the app and watch it on your phone.

Nice idea but I don't have a freaky eye that would allow me to watch the Bears game and my daughter's game at the same time.

4351.jpg

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
2006 called. It says "DVR"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another nice idea but no DVR. Used to have DirecTV but dumped them a couple years ago. Went back to good old over-the-air TV. I just don't watch enough TV anymore to justify it. Usually go to the local bar to watch Bears games that aren't nationally televised. Maybe someday the NFL will wise up and allow customers to pay for a season of out-of-market games without having to subscribe to a satellite or cable company.

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Just saying, that a man's gotta live. DVR is the greatest invention for TV, since the TV. Splurge. Give up starbucks or soda. What is it? $15/month? Imagine never watching a commercial again. Save time and your brane.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Another nice idea but no DVR. Used to have DirecTV but dumped them a couple years ago. Went back to good old over-the-air TV. I just don't watch enough TV anymore to justify it. Usually go to the local bar to watch Bears games that aren't nationally televised. Maybe someday the NFL will wise up and allow customers to pay for a season of out-of-market games without having to subscribe to a satellite or cable company.

nfl game pass lets you stream them and rewatch games.. even have a 7 day free trial so you cann watch the bears and then cancle..

https://www.nfl.com/gamepass?icampaign=SEOpage_watchlive_GPD

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Wouldn't it be nice if you could just pay 5-10 bucks to purchase a game you don't have access too? That would be to convenient.

Reactions: DC

DC

Donator
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow.my wife is scheduled to deliver our little boy. Glad the game is today..lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tomorrow.my wife is scheduled to deliver our little boy. Glad the game is today..lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Congrats and first one?