Rodovan Bondra

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was just thinking how i can't wait to see this guy get some burn. At 6'5" with good hands, early growth, strength, skating and skill, he offers a bit more hope of attaining top 6 eventually than many of our undersized prospects.

Hino, Debricat, Motte are just more of the same blackhawks tweeners with fast hands, great skates, and speed.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/teams/chicago_blackhawks/

according to this link, he is the only player in the system with a "B" chance of success. Interesting given his lower grade.

I think our top 10 prospects left after we called up half of them, ranked by chance to make a contribution one day

1) Fortin 2) Pokka 3) Bondra/Debricat 4) Knott 5) Nalimov 6) Gus 7) Svedberg 8) Radke 9) Baun 10) Dahlstrom 11)McNeil for honorable mention and Tanner Kero.

These 13 are the heart of the trade fodder and the best hope to emerge.

Of that group, Fortin, Bondra, Nalimov, Debricat are all deployed to leagues for the year.

There is some hope to see Pokka/McNeil/Baun/Gus/Svedberg/Kero at some point this year.

Fuck Ryan Haggerty. btw. Just because. Of that group maybe Pokka/Kero/Baun offer me a little excitment. This team needs to acquire something before anybody even gets injured.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think you have Sveddy a bit high but I cant really disagree. Some of those guys might be tradebait, though. I could see, say, Pokka being used as a sweetener to take VanReimsLesbian (see, I can be PC ;)) off of our hands.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TVR and Pokka are just in bad form at the moment, I have a feeling both have alot of professional hockey ahead of them, but if neither are top 6 soon then this current roster needs them traded. I agree.

Svedberg, McNeil, and maybe Gus too have all cleared waivers at some point, deeming them mostly worthless in terms of draft/dollar value.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Both, I believe, are also exposed to the expansion draft. IMO the best favor the 'hawks can do for themselves is make sure Kruger's the best asset Vegas can take off of our hands; therefore for TVR and Pokka, if we can acquire a good asset for them, why not--especially since Kempny and Forsling have got depth slots 6 and 5, respectively.

It's not that I don't think they're NHL-capable, but right now though Rosie and TVR are the odd-men out (and in Rosie's case he does make the best vet plug-in we could hope for while TVR is wasting away). It might be good to jettison TVR if we get something more useful than a slightly-used codpiece in return (i.e. no trading him to Toronto to play with his brother and getting Morin back).