• Total voters

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Packers 34
Bears 16

I think that Rodgers is going to try and shut everyone up at the Bears expense.

I think the Packers are overrated and the game will be closer then everyone thinks, but Packers still win because Rodgers. This is a Packers team that barely beat the Jaguars who we know isn't a very good team from the game we lost last week.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Also, I think 16 points is dead on for the Bears lol. If Jeffery doesn't get into the endzone this week then he might go all B.Marsh on us. You can tell the frustration is building.

Parkway Drive

Liked Posts:
I am watching this game exclusively through the lens of trying to save my fantasy football season. I have Rodgers, Cobb, and Alshon.

So: 31-16 GB

Rodgers: 22/35, 268 yd, 2 TD
27 yd rush, TD
Cobb: 7/81, TD
Alshon: 6/83, TD (first of the year)

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Packers 21
Bears 23

Watch this game fuck up their draft position and any chance of getting Kizer, Watson, or any QB worth a damn.

:troll:.

Or is it?

Zhang Liao

Liked Posts:
Would not be surprised if the Bears win today.

GB without a run game and the passing game is not really going so well lately. So the Bears Defense should have the opportunity to make some plays.

Talking about the defense I really do not know which secondary is more suspect at the moment. (only difference: GB had some bad luck with injuries while the Bears seem to be satisfied with the garbage they have) Hoyer could have the chance to put up similar numbers like against Indy.

And if he does and the Bears win Fox might change his opinion again and Hoyer could start the next game as well even if Cutler is healthy.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
If we had all our guys back on defense they wouldnt score a touchdown. As it stands we win 24-23.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Bears WIN

24-20

FUCK THE PACKERS!!

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers 34
Bears 16

I think that Rodgers is going to try and shut everyone up at the Bears expense.

I stand with this group. Lacy being out is also something that cures McCarthy's insanity. He gets locked into running on first and second down sometime with a strange concept of committment to the run game. They are a much more dangerous team without him, when they let Rodgers get into shotgun and just go hurry up, rather than slowing it all down, running running running to limit Rodgers exposure and keep him healthy for playoffs.

This all spells doom for us tonight, I wish I had even a sliver of hope but that is what this organization has done by the things that have illuminated full clown house from top to bottom.

Fox isn't a schemer/planner/or strategist, so our team goes into games behind before they begin. He doesn't get them pumped either so we have no passion in times like this. This isn't a big game for Fox, its a Thursday game he doesn't want to play, will rub off, and come out flat.

we are ignorant, soft, weak, and poorly prepared. Let that sink in because you know its true.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are 1-5 and on the road with most of their hometown busy watching baseball.

Exactly the kind of game the Bears win just to defy logic.

Pass rush looks good enough to keep Rodgers in his slump and no run game allows the Bears to control the clock.

Howard bounces back and Alshon finally has his fourteen million dollar night.

Bears 26
Pack 20

(Suck it, haters)

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
GB doesn't have their top 3 CBs, Meredith should go off tonight again.

laputan

Liked Posts:
I want to see us take some chances and go for it on 4th down today on those close calls.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Time to crack a beer and drink the pain away before the game starts.