Week 7 IGT: Chicago Bears (1-5) @ Green Bay Packers (3-2) 7:25pm cbs/nfl

Who wins?

• Total voters

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Well, the bright side is, the Bears are almost certain to go 1-15 & get a very high draft pick. As long as they don't screw that pick up. The bad news, they are definitely as bad as the Cleveland Browns, maybe even worse. The two should play each other, with the loser being expelled from the NFL. The team that survives could be called the Chicago Browns, or the Cleveland Bears.

Pathetic, wish I hadn't renewed NFL Sunday Ticket...

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Trestmans second years was rock bottom, guess I was wrong. Can we go much lower though?

In terms of sheer W/L record and talent/depth this team is worse then Trestman's year 2 team.

But the sheer dysfunctionality that was taking place under Trestman, and the back stabbing, airing dirty laundry and psyche of the team was dire. That team was depressing as hell and to top it off all it got us was the #7 pick in the draft. You want to talk about a team that quit on it's coach, remember the Packers/Bears Monday night game that year when the score was something like 45-0 at the half.

If you are going to suck then do it right and get a top draft pick, especially in the year you need to draft a QB. I truly believe if this team can draft the right QB and add a few more good pieces in the next draft then they can be competitive next year.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If you are going to suck then do it right and get a top draft pick, especially in the year you need to draft a QB. I truly believe if this team can draft the right QB and add a few more good pieces in the next draft then they can be competitive next year.

Agreed. I think a new Qb would make a world of difference. I don't expect a rookie QB to come in and light it up per se, but I think other players on the team would have more confidence about the team moving forward. Everyone knows what Jay/Hoyer are and they aren't leading them anywhere. A couple solid FA signings, a new QB and if Pace can find another solid starter in the 2nd round will help immensely.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
In terms of sheer W/L record and talent/depth this team is worse then Trestman's year 2 team.

But the sheer dysfunctionality that was taking place under Trestman, and the back stabbing, airing dirty laundry and psyche of the team was dire. That team was depressing as hell and to top it off all it got us was the #7 pick in the draft. You want to talk about a team that quit on it's coach, remember the Packers/Bears Monday night game that year when the score was something like 45-0 at the half.

It's very simple.

Trestman did less with more.

Fox is doing less with less.