Least favorite Bears Players of all time

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
Cedric Benson- I always hated Benson after his bitching in his rookie season. He fumbled in the Super Bowl and sucked ass when Jones left and he was the guy. Then he went to Cincy and ripped us up in 2009.

Shea McClellin- Nobody would hate him if he wasn't a first, but he was. He always played soft. I hate soft players.

Chris Conte- I've never seen a football player more emasculated time after time on the field. If running backs weren't stiff arming him into the dirt or plowing over him, receivers were making him his bitch.

Jamarcus Webb- I doubt I ever seen an offensive lineman, and line in general perform worse. And Smith would keep saying "we're happy with the guys we've got". The Bears' line was one of the worst in the NFL in 07, 08, 09. 10. 11. not until Long came along (pun intended) did the Bears get out of the dumpster. Plus Webb was a douche.

Guys I did like:
Desmond Clark- A stalwart veteran and classy guy- was always there to make 2, 3, 4 catches.

Mike Brown- The best safety I've ever seen; Had he not been injured in 2006, Bears win the Super Bowl.

Kyle Orton- I always liked this guy- decent QB, didn't make many mistakes. I remember him running in for a TD against NO, I think, and him attempting to spike the ball but having its slip out of his hands.

Alex Brown- The biggest reason why the Bears defense was so good in 05-06 was they had depth on the d-line. They could pressure with only 4 guys and had really good reservists who could be rotated in and still get pressure (Ogunleye, Harris, Anderson {06}, Idoniji). Brown was my favorite of those guy

I haven't watched for too long, but these guys I've hated and liked.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mike Brown- The best safety I've ever seen; Had he not been injured in 2006, Bears win the Super Bowl.

Tommie Harris was a big part of that too. Dominic Rhodes ran all over us. Alphonso Boone and Ian Scott were no substitutes for Tommie's penetration, so to speak.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Webb. Dude couldnt/ wouldn't even tie his own shoes so we moved him to LT

Last edited:

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Another vote for Cade McNown. He sucked on the field and was an asshole off the field. Set the Bears back a few years by virtue of him being a first round pick. And to top it off, he went to ucla (I'm a USC alum).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Webb. Dude couldnt/ wouldn't even Tuesday his own shoes so we moved him to LT

apvxREW_700b.jpg

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Cedric Benson- I always hated Benson after his bitching in his rookie season. He fumbled in the Super Bowl and sucked ass when Jones left and he was the guy. Then he went to Cincy and ripped us up in 2009.

Shea McClellin- Nobody would hate him if he wasn't a first, but he was. He always played soft. I hate soft players.

Chris Conte- I've never seen a football player more emasculated time after time on the field. If running backs weren't stiff arming him into the dirt or plowing over him, receivers were making him his bitch.

Jamarcus Webb- I doubt I ever seen an offensive lineman, and line in general perform worse. And Smith would keep saying "we're happy with the guys we've got". The Bears' line was one of the worst in the NFL in 07, 08, 09. 10. 11. not until Long came along (pun intended) did the Bears get out of the dumpster. Plus Webb was a douche.

Guys I did like:
Desmond Clark- A stalwart veteran and classy guy- was always there to make 2, 3, 4 catches.

Kyle Orton- I always liked this guy- decent QB, didn't make many mistakes. I remember him running in for a TD against NO, I think, and him attempting to spike the ball but having its slip out of his hands.

Alex Brown- The biggest reason why the Bears defense was so good in 05-06 was they had depth on the d-line. They could pressure with only 4 guys and had really good reservists who could be rotated in and still get pressure (Ogunleye, Harris, Anderson {06}, Idoniji). Brown was my favorite of those guy

I haven't watched for too long, but these guys I've hated and liked.
What are you some teenager that didnt see a fucking Bears game before 2003? GTFO

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Dez White-was a practice all-pro, couldn't catch the ball on Sundays

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Rashaam Salaam

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Terry Schmidt, late 70s white CB that played 25 yard off the opponents WR

terry.gif

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cedric Benson hands down. The guy cried because he got drafted by Chicago and he didn't want to be in Chicago. He sucked here and then torches us every time the Bears are mentioned. Biggest douchebag ever.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Cedric Benson hands down. The guy cried because he got drafted by Chicago and he didn't want to be in Chicago. He sucked here and then torches us every time the Bears are mentioned. Biggest douchebag ever.

This. There were reports that the defense purposely hit him in practice just because he was the biggest POS.

Favorite Bear has to be Mike Brown for me.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To pile on Cade McNown he was charged with having a handicap plaque he would use for parking in handicap zones. A fucking athlete, to lazy to walk a few extra steps in a parking lot. What a fucking DICK!

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There are a lot of them that were easily forgotten. I hated Rasheid Davis that guy would have a play or 2 that he'd look good and you'd think he might be a good player. He had more fumbles at crucial times than any player I can remember.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uh, Jay"-Low" Cutler? . . .