Hoyer gets destroyed

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How did he break his arm? I didn't even see anything? Peppers was rushing him. He was upright.

Peppers should have got roughing the passer, with a hand to his face mask then helmet to helmet...as he is going down, Matthews spears him with the crown of his helmet, breaking his forearm, but of course it was missed and no call....yup worse shit then the bs roughing the passer called on Young vs Jags

[video=youtube;JlWXLCyRRyY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlWXLCyRRyY[/video]

If possible hopefully someone will post what they called a catch, which resulted in a first down and a Touchdown....was a joke

Last edited:

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was pissed they didn't call anything either. The League prattles on about protecting the QB, hits to the head, etc. and zilch! I thought Matthews should've been penalized for tossing Hoyer to the ground after a throw on a previous drive, it was late and totally unwarranted.

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I was pissed they didn't call anything either. The League prattles on about protecting the QB, hits to the head, etc. and zilch! I thought Matthews should've been penalized for tossing Hoyer to the ground after a throw on a previous drive, it was late and totally unwarranted.
On that same play, he also hit him helmet to helmet first.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk