we've reached that point

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
I'm going to admit, I sometimes just leave the room with the game on T.V. Wife won't let me put a stall in the living room.

Fuckin' bitch.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Def won't be staying home to watch the bears if something is going on with friends or whatever.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this hell?

Not sure if I mean CCS or this world.

I am pretty sure the word "hell" referred to a specific desert outside of jerusalem in the old Hebrew, but through American sensationalism and the invention of the Christian bookstore and big sellers before the great depression and again in the 70's-2000's big sellers about armageddon, this concept was modernly invented.

But there may be enough dimensions for hell to exist in some of them.

If hell did exist, I would imagine a bunch of trolls tearing meaninglessly and pointlessly at each other to the end of time, and devouring any fresh meat that came in,

humans treating each other badly with ignorance, maliciouslness, pettiness, and pointless hate all over the walking world, the interwebs, and in your dreams.

World leaders playing with warfare, posturing and corporations (businesses) making all the policies and rules to check themselves from oppressing the people, making those laws themselves the way they want.

Mocking us with fake candidates and puppets.

This is some type of hell.

In my hell, the Bears would suck.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A little historical context could probably be good ffs. Humankind has been through much much worse than even the worst hysteria about today's world.

Prob time to sleep it off.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;sLE_emfAd74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLE_emfAd74[/video]

AussieBear

hell..... depending on ones frequency... sure, why not.... perceptions... but fuck that rabbit hole.... took forever to get out and back in a more sane denial and accepted sync... scars remain... mind is still broken.. good luck on dem vision quests...

for all you know.... you are playing a vr mmorp.... etc...

perhaps youre just bit in some unbeings simulations....

take anuver hit of dat cid fo me

AussieBear

bears are so 1985... most of you have wasted decades...self included.... i doubt i watch any more games this year... the national championship game... but my football season is basically over..

but then again... i may watch some quarters if im awake... im definately not waking up for this shit...

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of you are lame. There's only 16 games. I will watch every one, win or lose.

mecha

Liked Posts:
there's genuinely nothing left to discuss.

I keep coming here hoping there will be a new thread where someone's mad about something. Bears just played their nemesis and there's not even any talk about the game, at all. we expected them to lose, it's not like that's a surprise.

I'm already feeling the hangover from when Cutler's released and there won't be anymore Cutler threads.

oh who am I kidding. these are Bears fans. there will always be a QB controversy. it's kind of hard to have one of those when 3 quarterbacks die within 2 months.

Nick80

Liked Posts:
once Pace drafts his QB in the next draft (and he will) so it will begin. it's just more fire for the fuel of this board, the fucktards who troll, the fucktards who fucktard, the aspergers poster and all the normal ones will all start again like it's Rex Vs. Kyle ...

The owners of this board will have many more years of through traffic and the like because QBs - How anyone could hate Cutlet is beyond me really, it's grown many legends, much dollar and many e-peens ... Where the fuck would you all be without Cutler, his barnet and his fuck you attitude? Hell if he had been around in the 80's people would have creamed themselves and said 'What a character' ... Yeah ....

Gravity - it's what does it.

:pace:

mecha

Liked Posts:
Shaw vs. the rookie for the backup position vs. Hoyer the starter. make it so. we haven't had 3 way drama since 2007.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's because all the football discussing posters have gone elsewhere.

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
No, it's a sport that's watched for entertainment. I'm more worried about nuclear war than I am about shit like this.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's sad when the offseason is the most exciting time of year but it's been that way awhile as a Bears fan.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

I am pretty sure the word "hell" referred to a specific desert outside of jerusalem in the old Hebrew, but through American sensationalism and the invention of the Christian bookstore and big sellers before the great depression and again in the 70's-2000's big sellers about armageddon, this concept was modernly invented.

If hell did exist, I would imagine a bunch of trolls tearing meaninglessly and pointlessly at each other to the end of time, and devouring any fresh meat that came in,

humans treating each other badly with ignorance, maliciouslness, pettiness, and pointless hate all over the walking world, the interwebs, and in your dreams.

World leaders playing with warfare, posturing and corporations (businesses) making all the policies and rules to check themselves from oppressing the people, making those laws themselves the way they want.

I read once that Hell has a beer volcano, but all the beer is flat. And there is a stripper factory, but all of the strippers have VD.

So sayeth the Flying Spaghetti Monster

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Your threads?? Yes they're hell....lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Is it time??

To have whoever on this teams needs any kind of surgery to just get whatever surgery they need and have them ready for next year?? K.Long is at the top of the list. Is it time to just trade A.Jefferey if we can get back what we want for him?? That's of course if Pace has no plan of re-signing him or knows he doesn't want to re-sign with us. Is it time to play any of the younger guys that we want to see what they can do in a real game?? D.Bush, Kwitkowski, D.Hall (when healthy), B.Braunecker, M.Barkley, D.Carson.Houston, C.Jones at OLB and keep giving field time to L.Floyd, C.Meredith, J.Howard and whatever other young guys?

Is it time to just tank out, if that's not what they're already doing for as high a draft pick that we can get??

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's because all the football discussing posters have gone elsewhere.

Maybe, but I've never seen the apathy towards this team at a higher level than now. There is very little about this team that is worth discussing.