Baez
Schwarber
Russell
Heyward
Ross
Zobrist

Gives a 2nd lead off. But Joe likes Ben hitting 4

Now youre into creating awful lineups?

let's put a guy who bats rh and hit about 250 with about a 280 obpbvs rhp in the cleanup spot behind rizzo

Great idea

greg23

Liked Posts:
CF Fowler
3B Bryant
1B Rizzo
LF Zobrist
2B Baez
DH Schwarber
SS Russell
C Ross
RF Heyward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds right....maybe juggle around the bottom 4 in some order or flip flop heyward and Ross since clev has all rhp except Miller.

I don't see soler starting in the field this series.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Now youre into creating awful lineups?

let's put a guy who bats rh and hit about 250 with about a 280 obpbvs rhp in the cleanup spot behind rizzo

Great idea

Are you intentionally being a dick? Its a discussion board. Also, if you are going to throw out stats. Be accurate. Be excellent to each other or get the fuck off the board because Im not having assholes ruin this World Series run.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Are you intentionally being a dick? Its a discussion board. Also, if you are going to throw out stats. Be accurate. Be excellent to each other or get the fuck off the board because Im not having assholes ruin this World Series run.
He doesn't post here enough to be a dick, either. Ban his ass.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Any chance Schwarber has unofficially taken some pitches from some of our pitchers in practice? If Babe plays, Theo must know he's ready.

We had that sim game before the NLDS. Maybe they had him face Lackey of whoever was throwing? It sure seems like Theo knows something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read he took 500 pitches off a machine then took live BP. The next day he took another 500 off a machine. Keep in mind this is a guy who said he'd be back before seasons end at the trade deadline. In other words, the feel i get here is that he was literally pushing the limits of what they would allow him to do. I'd imagine he's as ready as anyone could ever be in this situation. Whether or not that means he'll play well... who knows but even if he's iffy you have other options(cogs barely hit las series for instance) and you have to imagine him coming back like this is a big morale boost.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I read he took 500 pitches off a machine then took live BP. The next day he took another 500 off a machine. Keep in mind this is a guy who said he'd be back before seasons end at the trade deadline. In other words, the feel i get here is that he was literally pushing the limits of what they would allow him to do. I'd imagine he's as ready as anyone could ever be in this situation. Whether or not that means he'll play well... who knows but even if he's iffy you have other options(cogs barely hit las series for instance) and you have to imagine him coming back like this is a big morale boost.

He said his knee feels fine. He said his hands hurt. He said he has like 6 to 8 blisters on his hands.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He doesn't post here enough to be a dick, either. Ban his ass.

And while you're at it...there are a few more that are no more than bandwagon jumping trolls. There's a lot of us here that have waited a lifetime for this to happen and that shouldn't be placed on the back burner while people argue back and forth with obvious troll posts during the IGT.

And no, I'm not referring to the Dicklicker.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Speaking if Cogs...it's pretty apparent that he has problems with AL pitching. In his 50+ games in Oakland, he hit over 100 points under his lifetime .250 NL average.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And while you're at it...there are a few more that are no more than bandwagon jumping trolls. There's a lot of us here that have waited a lifetime for this to happen and that shouldn't be placed on the back burner while people argue back and forth with obvious troll posts during the IGT.

And no, I'm not referring to the Dicklicker.
There are definitely some dumbasses who have joined up recently or have brought the idiotic Bears forum mentality to our Cubs forum. They do need a swift kick in the ass.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Speaking if Cogs...it's pretty apparent that he has problems with AL pitching. In his 50+ games in Oakland, he hit over 100 points under his lifetime .250 NL average.

That may have had more to do with being suddenly traded from the World Series favorite to the forgotten shithole that is the Oakland A's just prior to Spring Training starting.