IGT: Maple Leafs @ Blackhawks 10/22 at 6:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
jvr_cellie.gif

(1-1-2, 4 points)

@

693b7593ba18cd4aed295cb9648a2b8e.gif

(2-3-0, 4 points)

Puckdrop - 6:00 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

For those of us not watching the baseball on the North Side, there's an interesting matchup tonight for the Hawks as they face the young upstart team of the season in the Toronto Maple Leafs. Anyone else think it's hilarious that Canada's most popular hockey team had to turn to an American-born player from the desert to turn the franchise around? I thought it was hilarious.

Hey, maybe the Hawks can go one game without allowing a goal on the PK?

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yeah, this thread is late as hell. Sorry about that. Saturday mornings/afternoons have been really busy for me lately and I need to start posting these late Friday night. If anyone else wants to create IGTs in the future if I'm being incredibly late, feel free to do so.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Also Darling gets the start in net tonight. TVR probably out for a while and was spotted wearing a sling earlier today.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they come out full of piss and vinegar after last night's debacle. I'm sure Q ripped 'em a new one. Any word on Hoss?
By the way, as usual I'll be recording both games tonight and watching commercial free. That's why I'm never on during the games, we are always at least 30 minutes behind.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Oh no we suck again. Jvr scored, obviously we need a trade for him and Kyle Turris

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Well they certainly aren't lacking for drama in this one.

Is Panik becoming a real thing?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
The comeback paniks

Why must I be Ladd? via da Tapatalk

freakazoid

Liked Posts:
Really liked that Hawks got 3rd goal w/ little over 2 minutes left,then minute later Panik tied it against his former team who,if he was still w/ them would be team leader in goals,one more than Auston guy.Also loved the way Darling battled(just never gives up,defo came up clutch)in shootout.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Really liked that Hawks got 3rd goal w/ little over 2 minutes left,then minute later Panik tied it against his former team who,if he was still w/ them would be team leader in goals,one more than Auston guy.Also loved the way Darling battled(just never gives up,defo came up clutch)in shootout.

Big fan of Darling as the team's backup. Certainly good enough to handle 25-30 games a year to help keep Crawford fresh for what's going to be another long season, hopefully.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I still think they need a bag skate for the PK'ers. I'll definitely take the comeback win and Panik has been a Warrior, but the PK core guys, you know the one's we've got nearly $42M tied up in, have been in complete droolpan mode.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was flipping back and forth between Blackhawks and the Cubs. After they dropped the 3rd goal I just left it on the Cubs and missed the comeback/overtime win.

Last edited:

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was flipping back and forth between Blackhawks and the Cubs. After they dropped the 3rd goal I just left it on the Cubs and missed the comeback/overtime win.

Dude!!!.....

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

I was at a buddy's house where everyone was watching the Cubs and I snuck into a side room with a TV and put the Hawks on. Felt like the right choice.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was at a buddy's house where everyone was watching the Cubs and I snuck into a side room with a TV and put the Hawks on. Felt like the right choice.

Sounds like a case of hockey nerd.