How do you feel Cubs Fans !

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
6C8386637-tdy_ambush_reac_130725.today-inline-large.jpg

Rise

Liked Posts:
I just had a rush of all the heartbreak memories when that 9th inning was happening. Not in a fear way but a wow it's finally our time type of way. When we got that double play I let out a cheer then just really exhaled, felt calm, and had to hold back tears. I wish every Cub fan was alive for that moment, and I hope we have many more moments like this ahead.

#FlytheW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, I started crying during the post-game stuff, then I realized I still have a cold and my nose JUST cleared up. So I fought off tears for a half hour or so.

Still just doesn't seem real.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I don't know what to feel. It's shocking. Almost isn't real yet.

Been a Cubs fan for 19 years. This is just amazing. I hope we get 4 more wins.

These next, potentially 7, baseball games could be the biggest games we'll ever watch in our lives.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
While I have largely ignored baseball my entire life, I have to say it's an amazing feeling when something like what happened last night wrote itself into history. And on my birthday, no less! It's a movie plot(s) come true. So really, how could you NOT get into it?

Either way, congratulations true Cubs fans. Make Chicago Great Again!

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Ommy probably is reminiscing on the last World Series trip. He may have been around in 1908.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's a good feeling this morning. But there is unfinished business. Last night was incredible. It'll be a whole different level after they win 4 more games.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Happy, but less emotional than I expected. Probably because I wasn't surrounded by Cub fans. I will be next weekend. Will head home to watch with friends

Alfalfa

Liked Posts:
Well, I started crying during the post-game stuff, then I realized I still have a cold and my nose JUST cleared up. So I fought off tears for a half hour or so.

Still just doesn't seem real.

I have to say I was surprised how emotional I got. I was teary-eyed for most of the post-game stuff as well, and had real trouble getting to sleep when usually I have no trouble at all. I'm as cynical as the next guy but last night was something special.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I just had a rush of all the heartbreak memories when that 9th inning was happening. Not in a fear way but a wow it's finally our time type of way. When we got that double play I let out a cheer then just really exhaled, felt calm, and had to hold back tears. I wish every Cub fan was alive for that moment, and I hope we have many more moments like this ahead.

#FlytheW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you have many more nothing is going to feel like this one. Hope your guys get it done.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Still seems like a dream. I jumped up and down, screamed, hugged my buddy and my wife and then random people. As I watched the post game stuff, tears welled up as I thought about my best friend and my dad and how happy they would've been to see this. 4 more, and I can't wait.