Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL. Would have been more convincing without waterboy Barkely.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At this point all Cutler will do is win a few meaningless games once we face the cupcake part of of the schedule. Just enough games that we can be drafting around #7 vs #2. But this team is stacked as some say so who needs a high pick.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
We all know cutler isnt the answer
Neither are the mccaskeys ted phillips ryan pace or john fox
That being said Cutler is still tougher and more talented than any of the keyboard warriors on this site
Nobody here could even sniff a practice squad and some sadly couldnt be a waterboy
You guys should go find a life of your own

bearsden

Liked Posts:
At this point all Cutler will do is win a few meaningless games once we face the cupcake part of of the schedule. Just enough games that we can be drafting around #7 vs #2. But this team is stacked as some say so who needs a high pick.

lol cupcake part of the schdule? what part of the schedule have we been playing in? Besides the Cowboys and Packers. What team did Hoyer played against that is very good? Cutler 2 games already were the Texans and Eagles.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol cupcake part of the schdule? what part of the schedule have we been playing in? Besides the Cowboys and Packers. What team did Hoyer played against that is very good? Cutler 2 games already were the Texans and Eagles.

Desp, is that you

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We all know cutler isnt the answer
Neither are the mccaskeys ted phillips ryan pace or john fox
That being said Cutler is still tougher and more talented than any of the keyboard warriors on this site
Nobody here could even sniff a practice squad and some sadly couldnt be a waterboy
You guys should go find a life of your own

Wow, an NFL player is tougher than a messageboarder! Tell us more!

I guess we should cede all discussions about all players of professional sports moving forward. Minaswell shut this board down for good measure. I mean, they're all tougher than us anyways.

Holy fucking disliked.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Wow, an NFL player is tougher than a messageboarder! Tell us more!

I guess we should cede all discussions about all players of professional sports moving forward. Minaswell shut this board down for good measure. I mean, they're all tougher than us anyways.

Holy fucking disliked.

:lmao: