Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
We all know cutler isnt the answer
Neither are the mccaskeys ted phillips ryan pace or john fox
That being said Cutler is still tougher and more talented than any of the keyboard warriors on this site
Nobody here could even sniff a practice squad and some sadly couldnt be a waterboy
You guys should go find a life of your own

:cubspalm:

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like jay but that sonofa bitch aint tougher than me I work 80 hours a week lifting heavy shit (all while being hungover af with a bad back) and have successfully raised 6 children

so fuck that football players are tougher than messageboard posters bullshit

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like jay but that sonofa bitch aint tougher than me I work 80 hours a week lifting heavy shit (all while being hungover af with a bad back) and have successfully raised 6 children

Goddamn right.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

When do you find time to cause hangovers?

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

Fucking right. I don't call in sick when I get a boo boo on my thumb either.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking right. I don't call in sick when I get a boo boo on my thumb either.

haha fucking A man

the football players are supermen myth needs to be busted ffs

the working man is no less tough because he doesn't make millions and a camera isn't following him around

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
N_Bootstraps00094.jpg

South Dakota Bear

Liked Posts:
We all know cutler isnt the answer
Neither are the mccaskeys ted phillips ryan pace or john fox
That being said Cutler is still tougher and more talented than any of the keyboard warriors on this site
Nobody here could even sniff a practice squad and some sadly couldnt be a waterboy
You guys should go find a life of your own

I don't believe anybody on this board claimed to be an NFL caliber athlete or a better QB than Jay Cutler. Using the measuring stick of current NFL QBs, Jay Cutler sucks and is a failure. He's not as tough as his fans proclaim him to be. We can't be rid of him soon enough.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
What difference does it make how tough Cutler is or isn't. His toughness doesn't keep him from constantly getting injured and missing games so it's pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Repeatedly taking hard sacks and getting back up for more isn't really all that impressive. I'm far more impressed with the QB that is smart enough to avoid the damn sacks in the first place by changing into a better plays, making fast reads, or simply throws the fucking ball away before he's sacked.

"Toughness" is something his apologists grasp and cling to because they have no other aspect of his game they can brag about. And if Hicks truly came to Chicago because of Cutler the coaches should probably get him checked for CTE because the guy is clearly delusional.

I'll be shocked if he makes it thru the Vikes game without getting injured again from holding onto the ball to long and taking more unnecessary hits.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Cut has a lot of money a hot wife and a good hair cut however he will not remember any of this in 10 years.