Theo...5 year anniversary !

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
5 years ago today Theo signed with the Cubs, WOW! They just played his opening statement from that PC on ESPN 1000, sounded somewhat prophetic. 5 years to rebuild a team, is the goal accomplished or do they need to win the WS?

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
It's been accomplished. In the NLCS and World Series and years 4&5, I'd say a playoff team for the foreseeable future. Not winning a World Series would be heartbreaking, but I'd says it's up to the coaching and players.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I would love for someone to go through old posts of the people here who were trashing Theo.

One of them is a CCS Radio Star.

TC in Mississippi

CCS Staff
Liked Posts:
Doubting Theo is one of my favorite web sites ever. http://doubtingtheo.tumblr.com/

Here's a good one

tumblr_nvguglFls51uhfs3jo1_1280.png

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I didn't care for the bad teams and working on Wrigley originally. It wasnt going to stop me from being a Cubs fan, but I wssnt about to go to Wrigley. I came up with the restaurant analysis. That wasn't just on Theo, though. That was about the Cubs. He made very few moves you could look back on and say they weren't good moves. Wrigley has been getting changed for the better and the team is built to be competitive for many years. I can't complain about ownership, FO, the team or Wrigley. This isn't your father's Cubs organization. In the end, Theo & Co have worked his plan, as he originally discussed and stayed true, and turned it around faster than anticipated.