Panarin-Anisimov-Hossa
Motte-Schmaltz-Hartman
Rasmussen-Kruger-Tootoo

Also that third line could be fun.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That tells me everything I need to know about how Q feels about losing to Calgary.

I think he out did himself this time, and might be on to something. Beautiful Q!!

I am hopeful this move could solidify the top 6, get Toews going.

Would be a great time for Bread Man to step up and carry a heavy load by himself. Get Hossa going. !!! I'm pumped.

I would tinker the bottom 6 eventually to build the strongest third line possible around Kruger. But this isn't a bad check-in for a game or two.

1st round pick line, just give us some energy and minutes and hold your own guys.

If they happened to be able to succeed (which would actually be believeable if it were Motte-Schmaltz-Teuvo)

Anyway, after this doesn't work.

Motte-Kruger-Hino/Desjardins
Hartman-Schmaltz-Moose

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol every line blender has Rask :fap:

no, I like this one. That is our top 6. We can get two lines going off that. I think this is a hit.

Bottom 6 will change, and then Desjardins will come back and hopefully it settles.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
no, I like this one. That is our top 6. We can get two lines going off that. I think this is a hit.

Bottom 6 will change, and then Desjardins will come back and hopefully it settles.

I think that 3rd line could be really interesting if those young guys click.... and I do like the lines.

IMO we need a bit more offense, but if our PK and PP could just get a little better, an average PK and an above average PP would be enough for us to win alot of games.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they send Hinostroza back to Rockford. Riding pine is not helping him at all.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hopefully they send Hinostroza back to Rockford. Riding pine is not helping him at all.

I've yet to figure out what he is good at.... he doesn't seem to be great at any one thing.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The 5-on-5 play hasn't been all that bad, from what I've seen. Fix that PK without slumping in the rest of their play and I think the wins will start to pile up.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like, especially because they can still go with the nuclear PAK option and give Toews and Hossa some rest while the big guns come out.

Still hinges on the PK not needing a drool pan, though.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've yet to figure out what he is good at.... he doesn't seem to be great at any one thing.

He's fast. A liitle smaller, less physical player than Skille was, but seems similar.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the other possibilty is that 4th line works out, and Desjardins can strengthen the third by replacing Hartman

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Desjardins back this weekend.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well the tweet said "returns to the ice in a next few days", posted on 10/27