Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I'm a White Sox fan but I have nothing but respect for the process Theo employed to build this team. Last night was a tough loss but I think this group will shake it off and even this thing tonight. Maddon's temperament will help these guys from getting tight. Kluber is pitching on short rest. That often doesn't work too well. He hit all of his spots when fully rested. He's bound to miss some tonight. The Cubs just need to be focused when he does.

I hope you guys get your title. Good luck!

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks, man, appreciate the kind words.

I hope the Sox do better next year. I'm not one of those Cubs fans that blindly hates the Sox. I only hate them when they're playing the Cubs, otherwise I wish them well.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
May the best team win. I think Cleveland right now is a great team too so if they end up winning, I have to tell myself to remember that. I also think that the entire city of Cleveland is rejuvenated after the Cavs title. The Indians won like 12 in a row directly after that. I do think there is correlation there.

I want the Cubs to win more than even the Bears in the 2010 NFC Title Game. There is not a time I can think of when I was rooting harder than this. That said, my entire family is from Cleveland and I know how hard that city had it for so long. If they end up winning, I will tip my hat off to those fans.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
May the best team win. I think Cleveland right now is a great team too so if they end up winning, I have to tell myself to remember that. I also think that the entire city of Cleveland is rejuvenated after the Cavs title. The Indians won like 12 in a row directly after that. I do think there is correlation there.

I want the Cubs to win more than even the Bears in the 2010 NFC Title Game. There is not a time I can think of when I was rooting harder than this. That said, my entire family is from Cleveland and I know how hard that city had it for so long. If they end up winning, I will tip my hat off to those fans.

There's no doubt Cleveland has had a tough run but I have so many friends that are diehard Cub fans. They have definitely paid the price of frustrating fandom too. I just hope my buddies and all of you guys get the chance to celebrate. Just don't burn down the city!

Ari Bear

Hall of Famer
Liked Posts:
I'm a White Sox fan but I have nothing but respect for process Theo employed to build this team. Last night was a tough loss but I think this group will shake it off and even this thing tonight. Maddon's temperament will help these guys from getting tight. Kluber is pitching on short rest. That often doesn't work too well. He hit all of his spots when fully rested. He's bound to miss some tonight. The Cubs just need to be focused when he does.

I hope you guys get your title. Good luck!

Man, I wish all White Sox fans were like you! Thanks bud!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Well, the third time was the charm with Kluber. Congratulations guys. I've been monitoring my friends to make sure none of them die from alcohol poisoning. Great game 7...