What did you do after the Cubs won?

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jumped around, said holy shit, changed my piss soaked drawers, hugged the wife and kids. Let the kids run around outside with all the other kids clanging cowbells and what not. Listened/watched a lot of fireworks. Put my older ones to bed and tried to get my 6 year old back to bed (we woke him up).

Watched a bunch of post game stuff including the Fox stuff. Waiting for some dumb MMA shit to end on FS1 so I could watch the Frank/ARod/Rose post game. Flipped around Comcast, MLB, ESPN, etc.

The ESPN crew including the waste of space softball player woman and the creepy toupee'd Karl Ravetch was horrid. MLB and FS1 were great. Kaplan and Hollandsworth on Comcast were decent.

The random reporters interviewing drunk dumb fans in front of Wrigley or at random bars was the least interesting. Of note, the random reporter woman - who most likely grew up somewhere like Dallas, TX or Irvine, CA asking a Cubs fan if 'he's been waiting for this all his life'. That Cubs fan appeared to be about 17 years old.

I thought you would be in San Fransisco talking sports with your work bros and how the Cubs werent winning anything? Its hard to keep up with you

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just remember idiot Joe Buck going "gonna be a tough play!!" or some shit like that, and then Bryant threw him out by 20 feet. Haha.

Pretty sure Buck was referring to Bryant having to charge the ball. Not that it was going to be a "close play" at the bag.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Also: still lives with his parents.

He is a young single guy still paying off college while working downtown. Even if you ignore that or the current economy there are significant cultural differences between white people and other cultures where its normal for kids to live at home. Not that I would expect a pompous ass like you to understand that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He is a young single guy still paying off college while working downtown. Even if you ignore that or the current economy there are significant cultural differences between white people and other cultures where its normal for kids to live at home. Not that I would expect a pompous ass like you to understand that.

Holy fuck dipshit, did you think I was seriously criticizing him for that? Why don't you ask him if he thought I was serious.

Holy fuck some of you on here.......

supra8795

Liked Posts:
I was DEAD TIRED and watched 1.5 hours of postgame before I got to sleep and dragged ass into work at 5am CST.

Same here except I was still drunk when I came to work. Feel like a million bucks now though.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I ripped whats left of my dick off

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still royally fucking tired from getting off a 10 hour work day and standing at Wrigleyville since the 5th inning till they won it. I didn't even get to sleep till 4AM and I had to be up at 8:30 to work another 10 hours today. I'm fucking beat. Still was worth every damn minute of the experience. I wouldn't change it for anything.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm still royally fucking tired from getting off a 10 hour work day and standing at Wrigleyville since the 5th inning till they won it. I didn't even get to sleep till 4AM and I had to be up at 8:30 to work another 10 hours today. I'm fucking beat. Still was worth every damn minute of the experience. I wouldn't change it for anything.

That must be why you have no sense of humor today.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sure, lack of sleep greatly affects my mood and judgement.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was pretty drunk when they won. I threw some people around. Pulled out my nutsack. Normal shit. Not near as wild as when the Saints won the Superbowl, but Im getting old

Mitchapalooza

I was pretty drunk when they won. I threw some people around. Pulled out my nutsack. Normal shit. Not near as wild as when the Saints won the Superbowl, but Im getting old

I already said if the Bears ever win a superbowl I'm gonna streak down Western Avenue with a huge Bears flag until someone stops me

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Tore my ACL and MCL jumping around my living room like a kid on a trampoline. Tried desperately to not wake my 6th month old. Sent and received about 1000 texts. Then I cried like a little baby.

Went to bed at 2AM and woke up to feed my crying son at 4AM. Been up ever since. Made it in to work at 8:30AM and I've had two coffee's and a diet coke and it's not even 2PM.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tore my ACL and MCL jumping around my living room like a kid on a trampoline. Tried desperately to not wake my 6th month old. Sent and received about 1000 texts. Then I cried like a little baby.

Went to bed at 2AM and woke up to feed my crying son at 4AM. Been up ever since. Made it in to work at 8:30AM and I've had two coffee's and a diet coke and it's not even 2PM.

How many bags of cheetos did you consume, though?

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yelled "Boom!" at the final out. Then proceeded to high-five my dad who was 1 the last time the Cubs were in the WS. Then yelled to bring on the apocalype. Then had a shot as a toast to all of my relatives that didn't live to see the day that the Cubs would win.