Bulls.com How will Rose and Noah be received by Bulls fans on Friday?

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would expect them to cheer for Noah.

I would hope they cheer for Rose during the Lineup announcements.

I dislike him as much as the next fan, but that era is over. He brought us some good moments and helped people get excited for the bulls again. Its a shame it turned out the way it did.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fairly certain Noah will be cheered while Rose will be booed every time he touches the ball. But I guess we will see how salty Chicagoans are when the time comes.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Only reason i don't dislike Rose is because I recognize all the stupid shit he has said over the years is the byproduct of his ignorance and pea-brain, he isn't a malicious prick, just dumb as fuck.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm pretty sure I said at the time of the trade that the team was instantly more likeable without Rose on the roster. I'm not wavering from that opinion, but I don't see a need to pile on the guy. I think Noah will probably do something that is very Noah-esque and he'll become some villain, and probably out of the league in two years because of injuries.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Neither left the teams with offers on the table. There is no reason to boo either, and you would be a dimwitt to boo them for pretty much no reason. One was traded, the other signed when the Bulls made the decision to cut ties with him.

But, we have been a fairly classless fanbase for the last few years. Who knows?!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I can't imagine Rose would be booed. About a month ago I was downtown wearing his Knicks shirt and I had a ton of people compliment on it and also saw many others wearing his knick gear. He seemed to still be very loved

Rise

Liked Posts:
They should both be cheered. Neither has said a bad thing about Chicago since leaving, neither forced a trade or left us hanging while we offered them the same money.

Rose got a bit weird but he gave us a couple great years. Noah always gave us all he had.

They both will always be Bulls and I hope they get respect Friday. Of course once it tips off they are Knicks for now so let's beat their ass.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Perhaps it's just people that I'm around but to me it's always seemed like fans were almost militantly against Rose after he tore his meniscus. I hope he gets cheered because imo he deserves that, but Chicago fans can be unreasonable.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can see why Rose will be booed some because of the stupid ass shit that he said and how he acted. Then there is also the gang rape situation(Yeah I know "not guilty" and all that). But Noah did nothing wrong and played through a lot of injuries and when physically able sold out everything that he had.

Besides, I think that we can count on DRose to say something pretty stupid that will get the boos going.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For those curious, Rose expects at least a few boos tonight.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks