Crazy Cubs Side Stories?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Anyone have any crazy stories of during or post game shit?

For me - neighbor's went to Dick's Sporting Goods last night in the western burbs in the 7th inning. Apparently already 300 people lined up.

One dude rigged up some sort of protector screen/sheet in the back of his pick up and was projecting the game (assuming from his phone/MLB app) while all the people lined up where watching.

I don't have a pic, but that's some crazy shit. I guess Dick's opened up for people to buy shit right after the game ended.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So... this is nuts, and I don't suggest anyone try it, but after they won I celebrated with my wife as loud and frantically as possible without waking up the two kids... It was crazy shit man.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
So... this is nuts, and I don't suggest anyone try it, but after they won I celebrated with my wife as loud and frantically as possible without waking up the two kids... It was crazy shit man.

It all goes out the window. Me, the wife and the two older ones all started screaming - woke our 6 year old up. Then a bunch of neighborhoods kids all ran outside screaming, blowing car horns, lighting firecrackers and clapping. I'm a drummer so one of my kids grabbed a cowbell and started going full Will Ferrell on that shit.

That was what, almost midnight on a school night?

I didn't give a shit.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It all goes out the window. Me, the wife and the two older ones all started screaming - woke our 6 year old up. Then a bunch of neighborhoods kids all ran outside screaming, blowing car horns, lighting firecrackers and clapping. I'm a drummer so one of my kids grabbed a cowbell and started going full Will Ferrell on that shit.

That was what, almost midnight on a school night?

I didn't give a shit.
Well... I have a 4 and a 1 year old, and deciding it it was fireworks or gunfire was enough for me in the noise area, don't need to be loud to be excited. I was more straight comatose in shock and awe than anything else.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Well... I have a 4 and a 1 year old, and deciding it it was fireworks or gunfire was enough for me in the noise area, don't need to be loud to be excited. I was more straight comatose in shock and awe than anything else.

Fortunately no gunfire in our leafy green suburb/sudivision. Only guns we would have seen would have been some spoiled ass kid with a fancy pants $1,000 paintball gun.

It was just over the border Indiana Krazy Kaplan's firecrackers up in this bitch last night.