IGT: Avalanche @ Blackhawks 11/3 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
RIP Captain Donuts, Heeeelllllooooo Captin GOooo nuts... hah, see what I did there. LIKE ME!!! LIKE ME!!!

giphy.gif

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But how bout that HOSS!!!!!!

Q better not be changing up the lines. Hoss has found his new home with the two Russians.

I think that is a natural compliment because they all have more international experience and the footwork many guys have who grew up playing both Hockey/soccer some. They seem to all have that extra sense around each other, helps in knowing what to do.

Whenever you need a goal, Pan/Kane have incredible left/right firepower unmatched in league history.

Anisimov was just like this for us the first half last year, I hope he lasts better this season if you extrapolate the energy he brought with a year in the system. That was his first year with those kind of minutes so perhaps he is more prepared for the grind, but I would like to see us do some things this winter to try and have THIS ANISIMOV rolling during the playoffs and not a gassed shell of this.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Anisinov lead the team in goals in the Blues series too. Or if not and it was Shaw that did AA was right behind him

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anisinov lead the team in goals in the Blues series too. Or if not and it was Shaw that did AA was right behind him

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

good point.