IGT: Blackhawks @ Stars 11/5 at 7:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
kanecelly.gif

(7-3-1, 15 points)

@

tumblr_o65op5bAgN1toflwco2_500.gif

(4-4-2, 10 points)

Puckdrop - 7:00 p.m.
TV - WGN
Radio - WGN AM 720

Did you guys know the Hawks are in (tied for) first place in the Western Conference right now? Fun with small sample sizes and all that, but it's never a bad time to see the Indianhead looking down on the rest of the league. The Hawks have scored more goals (40) than anyone in the west and no one can surpass their +12 goal differential, although the Wild are tied with it. Not bad for an 11-game start to the season, eh? No need to stop now!

Five is better than four.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is Desjardins back?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Is Desjardins back?

He made the trip but does not appear to be in the lineup tonight. Lines at the morning skate:

Panik-Toews-Kane
Panarin-Anisimov-Hossa
Hartman-Kruger-Motte
Rasmussen-Schmaltz-Tooto

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Hoss .gif?!?!?

I'm really liking Rusmussen more and more. Kempny makes me nervous at times.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Hoss .gif?!?!?

awesome lines tonight actually. I think pairing Motte/Hartman with Kruger as the smack you line is nice. While Scmaltz/Ras can share some faceoff load to help the young guys.

This team needs Hartman to find his scoring touch all season, and to build a nice energy line around Smatlz centering the fourth.

I agree about Moose, I've liked him since pre-season last year. His size and energy are a nice combo that seems to boost any line. Him and Panik and Hartman are really helping us fill the physicality void. None of them are freak physical, but its just having numbers of guys who want to mix it up, screen, and forecheck that helps forget about Shaw.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Hoss .gif?!?!?

Yeah...you see the stretch pass potential with Oduya carry it out handling potential in Kempny, but as he adjusts to speed of NHL it raises my nerves at times. His upside looks to be huge, and as we age I think we need Kempny and Forsling to fill any voids left in the big 3 decline.

Forsling is going to be a monster, I would sign him for 10 years at 3.5 a season right now if he would give us the signature.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Too fast to even get their whistles ready

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

mikita's helmet

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice clear by Toews, SMH!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Five in a row boys. This team has found something that's working for 'em

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Five in a row boys. This team has found something that's working for 'em

This is the best team in the Western Conference.... and I don't think it has even completed settling in all the new pieces yet.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is the best team in the western conference league.... And i don't think it has even completed settling in all the new pieces yet.

fify

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
His name is Corey Crawford

This.

This is the best team in the Western Conference.... and I don't think it has even completed settling in all the new pieces yet.

I still think Nashville would give the Hawks a real good run for their money if they put it all together ... but if they don't? I don't see any other great teams in the West. Edmonton is flying right now but I still have questions about their defense and in net. The Blue don't appear to be any better than they were last year and probably took a step back (especially in net). The Wild still have to convince me they can be this good in the playoffs and the Pacific Division looks just plain bad right now. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself here on November 6 but I've got a ton of historical evidence suggesting this Hawks core is going to be ready for a deep playoff run.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

All Hail Rocky Wirtz!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This.

I still think Nashville would give the Hawks a real good run for their money if they put it all together ... but if they don't? I don't see any other great teams in the West. Edmonton is flying right now but I still have questions about their defense and in net. The Blue don't appear to be any better than they were last year and probably took a step back (especially in net). The Wild still have to convince me they can be this good in the playoffs and the Pacific Division looks just plain bad right now. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself here on November 6 but I've got a ton of historical evidence suggesting this Hawks core is going to be ready for a deep playoff run.

They don't matchup great against us because they have no hope of keeping the Hawks from disco party red light with that goalie.

Then they have to deal with Duncan Keith, a rejuvenated Seabs, Soupy and Crawford. Knowing you need 3 or more on the Hawks puts you in a bad spot.