This forum

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want to shout out to everyone active in this forum....I think along with the Bar it is by far the most respectable place on this site, and I can always count on mostly mutual respect and level headed argument.

Not everything I say is on point, but I don't get killed for it here. The elder leadership and knowledgable hockey posters are extremely patiently informative about the goings on in the sport.

You guys are cool as shit to a man. I suppose winning gives a different feel to behavior, but its rare to see this forum descend to complete imbocile fucktard level prevalent among the Cubs, White Sox, and Bears fans. .

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cheers to that.

normcliff-cheers1.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wait for bearmick and deperado34 to show up in here.... just wait....

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way more chill in here than anywhere else on this site, for sure.

Cheers hockey fans!

I think its the good leadership. When some of us emotional fella's get out of hand here there is usually a patient on point explanation that tells it how it is without attacking. Some of these guys have dignity and are beyond reproach.

I kid you not, 5 minutes after I post this I'm in the Bears board doing a little necro tooting and one of the lovely gestapo mods over there is closing threads for no reason.

I picture all those self important ego balloon mods as tiny sad middle aged little men.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This forum is basically dead, so...

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This has the makings of something special again this year. Kids are only going to get better. Enjoy the ride.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This has the makings of something special again this year. Kids are only going to get better. Enjoy the ride.

We say that now, but I'll believe it much more if we go down there and smack them.

We could lose this, have another injury, have really no more quality depth to turn to on offense, and its going to be hard. Crow likely keeps us from losing streaks, but I bet Q can't even get tonight without fiddling with the product in frustration and going on a half season long search to find combos again, when to me its pretty clear what is best for us with just a position or two to be decided before the trade deadline.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

We say that now, but I'll believe it much more if we go down there and smack them.

We could lose this, have another injury, have really no more quality depth to turn to on offense, and its going to be hard. Crow likely keeps us from losing streaks, but I bet Q can't even get tonight without fiddling with the product in frustration and going on a half season long search to find combos again, when to me its pretty clear what is best for us with just a position or two to be decided before the trade deadline.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

How's that different than the past 2 years? Plus, injuries are always a spectre that hangs over every team.

Yes, the floor could fall from the 'hawks feet and tempered enthusiasm is always a good thing, But I'll ride this 7-game win streak for now.

Besdies, any time your 2 netminders make back-to-back save-of-the-year toe saves you know you're living in good times.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

THANKS FOR THIS FUCKO! I blame you for Anismov... haha.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anisimov day to day, upper body injury.