IGT: Stars @ Blackhawks 11/6 at 6:00 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
tumblr_n0k93o5pV11sp4hovo1_400.gif

(4-5-2, 10 points, t-10th place in Western Conference)

@

tumblr_nvo8m88LMp1qch5rvo1_500.gif

(8-3-1, 17 points, t-1st place in Western Conference)

Puckdrop - 6:00 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

Hey, remember these guys? It seems like it was just last night that the Hawks played them. Two second-period goals helped the Hawks flip a 2-1 deficit into a 3-2 victory, with Corey Crawford again playing outstanding between the pipes. He'll get the night off while Scott Darling suits up for the back end of a home-and-home between the Central Division rivals. I see no reason why the Hawks should stop rolling here.

Six is better than five.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Not a great period. And it ended with a real, real bad penalty by Panarin.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Kaner!

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
You are all welcome ;-) Turned the game on after a family dinner out going into the third...happy to see them take the lead.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Ah can't hold them back late in back to backs

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

darkvirage

Liked Posts:
Heard Motte got hurt? Looked serious?

It seemed like he really added some nice speed and tenacity and was starting to gel with the others. Hope he's not out long.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Heard Motte got hurt? Looked serious?

It seemed like he really added some nice speed and tenacity and was starting to gel with the others. Hope he's not out long.

He got tied up and then took an extra shot while on the ground. Was listening on the way home and Q's interview came on where I believe he said he is likely "day to day" will miss a couple of games with a lower body injury.

Would have been nice to see Motte with the first line after Panik got dropped down.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He got tied up and then took an extra shot while on the ground. Was listening on the way home and Q's interview came on where I believe he said he is likely "day to day" will miss a couple of games with a lower body injury.

Would have been nice to see Motte with the first line after Panik got dropped down.

Luckily, just in time for Desi to be back. I hope it's nothing serious.
6 wins in a row and 11 game streak for Anisimov. Toews playing great, team F.O. percentage up, and 3rd and 4th line playing strong. Game winner in O.T. by Hoss, it's all goooood....

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The fact we let it go to OT and nearly lost to a hobbled Stars team with lots of injuries worries me.

However, the fact we toughed out that 4 on 3 PK and wound up winning the game is something valuable IMO.... this team has the heart to work through tough situations and not crumble, which often times you need in the playoffs.

Keith is worrying me.... he is playing fine defensively, but I seem to hear nothing but "Keith shoots.... oh he missed the net!" over and over and over.... he did it like 3 times in 30 seconds on one of the PPs and he has been doing it alot all year. That needs to get cleaned up, especially on PPs.... we have seen what accurate shots from the point can do on the PP.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Keith is worrying me.... he is playing fine defensively, but I seem to hear nothing but "Keith shoots.... oh he missed the net!" over and over and over.... he did it like 3 times in 30 seconds on one of the PPs and he has been doing it alot all year. That needs to get cleaned up, especially on PPs.... we have seen what accurate shots from the point can do on the PP.

Well ... at least he's missing shin pads now? I think he tries to bank it to the front off the end boards too much. Eventually, just put the damn puck on net.