Cubs win the world series

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Sox Fans, what argument are you going to use now? The Cubs are better in every facet. Better team, better ballpark, better fans, better attendance, better neighborhood, the list goes on. In fact, I could argue that the Sox aren't really a Chicago team. What a disgrace they are!

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Tribar needs to come out of the closet, shack up with his lover ButtpiratePride, and then leave CCS forever. People like this in the Cub fanbase is why we don't like them and they do not deserve the happiness that their great team provides.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/64731-ChiCitySports-Rules-and-Guidelines

Rule 5. Tribar can't post in the Sox forum for now. Pending staff review for any changes.

5.) How Diverse Chicago Fan-bases Co-Exist

Not all fans of one Chicago sports team are necessarily supporters of other Chicago teams. Not all Chicago baseball team fans are fans of both, or rivals of both. If a user is here to create hostility in a rival team section, they will lose access to that section or get banned from the site. We don't ask that you suddenly become a fan of a team you may dislike, just understand that once you enter that teams section, you are not on your home turf as a rival fan. Opposing fans and general sports fans are welcome on ChiCitySports, but registering to simply bash on a team will result in action from the staff.

Last edited:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I have no idea what would compel a person to do some trolling (and some shitty trolling, at that) just four days after a team I'm fan of ends a 108-year title drought.

By the way, you know what argument you could use now? Just watch what happens to the Cubs in the next five years. They're going to gentrify the hell out of everything related to the team. It's already started with the luxury hotels/condos/whatever going up across the street. It won't be too much longer before the prices for everything related to the Cubs are wildly overpriced. I've watched it happen with the Hawks over the last decade. Nature of the game these days, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.