Last edited by a moderator:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Some love for the CCS homepage blogger. Like or dislike, check him out, help him out.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think their identity remains a hard nosed competitive team that backs down from nobody. Wade reinvigorated that in Butler/Gibson and then Lopez is a bigger Noah type.

The wings have developing games, and the depth is nice.

With the exception of a healthy Cavs, and maybe a perimeter issue like Toronto, there is nobody who can take us lightly in any form. We added a couple guys with that killer instinct, and Butlers is still developing, its good for him to see and feed from.

We have 4 defensive guards for incredible small ball combos to give teams fits, and we have swing snipers who can play inside and stretch the floor. We are a nightmare for "small ball" teams in my opinion because of the capable center and on ball guards.

Butler/Rondo/Wade/McW are all very bothersome ball defenders with length to bother shots. Cleveland can muscle us up a bit, and present a host of issues to any team.

I'll be curious to witness the form of the team that snuffs us out, because I think it takes some special matchup issues to confidentally dispose of this extremely versatile Bulls team.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
They're still a pretty deep team which helps. Just have to figure out which lineup is their best and what is the best time to use that lineup. They have the pieces to play either fast breaking and/or grind it out half court style.