IGT: Capitals @ Blackhawks 11/11 at 7:30 p.m.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
OVIESTICK.gif

8-3-1, 17 points, t-4th place in Eastern Conference

@

72bfb5060f550d30e8a269d382d78d21.gif

10-3-1, 21 points, 1st place in Western Conference

Puckdrop - 7:30 p.m.
TV - CSN Chicago
Radio - WGN AM 720

A pair of really good Eastern Conference opponents awaits the Beloved this weekend, with the Capitals and Canadiens making their way to 1901 W. Madison over the next 48 hours. The Hawks are rolling, Crawford is playing out of his mind, and the PK is almost not the worst in the league anymore. Everything's coming up Milhouse!

Eight is better than seven.

LET'S GO HAWKS!!

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just win

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You want some lines? Here are some lines.

Not those lines.

No Anisimov tonight, so things get weird:

Schmaltz-Toews-Kane
Panarin-Kruger-Hossa
Desjardins-Rasmussen-Panik
Hartman-Hinostroza-Tootoo

Q said there's a good chance Artem is back on Sunday night.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
Schmaltz given a golden opportunity again. Hasn't looked good the last two games so let's hope that the third times the charm. Out of all the rookies, he is the one that has looked pretty overwhelmed out there at times. I've been impressed with Hartman so far, whom I'll admit I wasn't too keen on over the last couple of years. Happy to see it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz given a golden opportunity again. Hasn't looked good the last two games so let's hope that the third times the charm. Out of all the rookies, he is the one that has looked pretty overwhelmed out there at times. I've been impressed with Hartman so far, whom I'll admit I wasn't too keen on over the last couple of years. Happy to see it.

Yes please.
Good luck to Krugs too on the second line. Hard not to at least get an assist playing with Breadman and Hoss.

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This.

He doesn't necessarily have to produce on the score sheet but he needs to stop looking so lost out there.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe we should try

Panik-AA-Hossa or Kane-Toews-Hossa before we demote Panik from top 6. Its great that Panarin-AA get Hossa going, but maybe Panik deserves a look there, and Kane on the left wing has offered some interesting angles and confusion.

Unless Motte or Smaltz or Hartman can lock down that 1LW I'm not sure abondoning Panik is the answer, but he hasn't looked too compatible with Kaner.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Awww yeah Kruger on the 2nd line!

But just win

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Maybe we should try

Panik-AA-Hossa or Kane-Toews-Hossa before we demote Panik from top 6. Its great that Panarin-AA get Hossa going, but maybe Panik deserves a look there, and Kane on the left wing has offered some interesting angles and confusion.

Unless Motte or Smaltz or Hartman can lock down that 1LW I'm not sure abondoning Panik is the answer, but he hasn't looked too compatible with Kaner.

Panik was up there for a while ... started the season off with 6 quick goals but hasn't done much since

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schmaltz just doesn't look great. He is a wasted spot on the first line.

And honestly, I'd rather see Kane against lesser competition on the second line.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Trots still bitter bout Hossa goals

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Gunzaan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A good penalty free game from the Hawks.. Nice to see.