Black friday brawl!!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
These fucking goons!!!

Lets go boys. Its not that bad. Just a little 2 game slide.

One thing we have going for the Hawks right now is relative health. A couple bumps, and I hope they let Toews rest this game today, but if health holds we should start to be able to pick off teams in much weaker states than us. Hopefully that will give management confidence to be bullish on this team.

Defense should get better all year. Crawford is at the peak of his powers as a goaltender. We need to squeeze another championship or two out of that seriously. We have the defense, the goalie, and the guns this year. No question in my mind.

this group came in and played outstanding hockey 5 v 5 this year for so many new faces, I think that was because most of these young guys were brought up in this system as opposed to the debacle of trades last year that seemed to derail the team that set a franchise record for consecutive wins.

I hated Garbutt, I just want to be a classy organization. There are cheap shots or whatever, and Keith and Seabrooke have crossed the line at times (as its been crossed on them) but nobody would ever accuse them of being punks. They are stand up guys, pro's, and just compete hard.

But Garbutt hooked a guy by the neck from the bench as he skated by!! wtf. That little shit. I have to admit in hindsight he made the team better with his speed and gritty defense, but of the several bad trades we have made in last 12 months, I know we had to do that one for the organization reputation. Fuck that guy.

I hope we knock his head off tonight.

Anaheim is a great time to put the accelerator on the PP as they will give us a few trying to impose their style on us and disrupt what we do.

Hawks 4-2

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
TurDUCKen feast day

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
An early tree-oclock game.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get me some of that soft-serve ice cream partner!

stop_it_right_there.jpg

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I couldn't help myself, it was getting too close to puck drop and I am amped, I hate these guys and their Jabba the Hut coach.

(edit: discovering they replaced Boudreau with Carlyle, so maybe a style change will ensue)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I couldn't help myself, it was getting too close to puck drop and I am amped, I hate these guys and their Jabba the Hut coach.

(edit: discovering they replaced Boudreau with Carlyle, so maybe a style change will ensue)

No worries at all man, been stuck at work for a bit because my boss is a fucking moron and scheduled an assignment of mine to be due the day after Thanksgiving.

Consider this an open invitation to everyone: if it's Noon on a gameday and we don't have an IGT, feel free to make one. We can usually get one made 99 percent of the time, but there are some instances where it's not possible.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
No Toews no trouble

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No Toews no trouble

This doesn't look too difficult. Kane misses the point blank opportunity but makes up for it with the distance sniping on the same power play. Way too many golden opportunities occurring to have a chance to hold down these Hawks behind Crawford. Its gameover.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Win with

Though to those interested, if you check out Scott Powers Tweetor hes been watching John Hayden play for yale and has a bunch of

I know Rask was feeling that Bondra hype but Hayden I think has the best bigguy chance to make it out of the prospects

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Rask has to make all gdt now till they lose

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Tootoo is seen this morning in a bootboot