CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Michigan ultimate choke job

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fumbling on the 2 yard line Was the biggest play in the game. Period.

Well they fucked up a fake punt after it and we scored...the second int and failure to convert a 3rd and 5 on a slant was the killer. The PI with the ball uncatchable was a horrible call and how dont you have a canera down the line on that 4th...no way he made it to the line

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I just don't know how the refs didn't call that PI when he grabbed his arm. I don't give 2 shits about college ball but that must be a Heartbreaker for ya. Sorry mayne

All good. It's clear the talent and coaching gap has been closed in a big way. Mich is on the upswing.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't know how the refs didn't call that PI when he grabbed his arm. I don't give 2 shits about college ball but that must be a Heartbreaker for ya. Sorry mayne

Yeah it was a joke...espically when you just called one and the ball was 20 feet over his head

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Catchable or not does not apply in college football. If there is contact, there is pass interference. The more atrocious call was the 4th down spot in overtime.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
images

Remember, THE Ohio St. University football program is very early in a cycle and was the youngest program in the power 5 this yr. This was the yr Meatchicken was supposed to get them, they didn't.

I don't think either side looked great FTR, but I think we'll be one of the top 4 favs to win the NC next yr.

Bama looks untouchable right now, but who really knows.

JT Barrett is a much better player than he showed, maybe the break and the work they'll put in will shore up the OL woes and get his mind right.

See you in the playoffs.....

A special shout out to my ND fans!!!