REST OF THE SEASON DUMPSTER FIRE IGT! POST IT ALL HERE FOLKS!!!!!!!!! ****** Woo!

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Might as well make this the ***OFFICIAL*** REST OF SEASON IN SEASON THREAD because who the hell actually cares anymore.

I blame CCS for this season; you guys just didn't believe enuff. Regrettably #calledit... fuck all of you.

wEqOq.gif

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Titans 33 Bears 6

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If a fan watched every minute of every Bears games this year, he should be declared legally dead.

Hey now.

Just because you fellas have been all caught up binging the new 'Gilmore Girls' does not give you the right to declare me legally anything.

(You may have a case for "insane")

Bears 18
Titans 13

Barth has a career day.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears win 23-17

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey now.

Just because you fellas have been all caught up binging the new 'Gilmore Girls' does not give you the right to declare me legally anything.

(You may have a case for "insane")

Bears 18
Titans 13

Barth has a career day.

What the hell is a Barth?

Our TE's don't block. The line sure as hell can't pass block. The only running back with a clue about blocking is in New Jersey. The WR's are UFA's. Anything we put at QB is a lamb to slaughter.

We are a bad bad bad joke. I guarantee you the Browns would kick our fucking ass right now, I wish we had them so you could see. The Titans are enough.

Have you watched the Browns? At least they are an innovative offense trying things to put people off balance. They compete almost every week and throw surprises, take chances because they have nothing to lose.

We are a bad shitty fuck show with the most boring coach of the decade. Its too much for me, its too brutal and pathetic and sad. I can't watch a whole game. I'll go watch parts and inevitably get interested in a different game.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jordan Howard vs the world....

I think he can win.

Very interesting thing about Jordan Howard I'm sure nobody here knows.... his first name is my last name

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the hell is a Barth?

Our TE's don't block. The line sure as hell can't pass block. The only running back with a clue about blocking is in New Jersey. The WR's are UFA's. Anything we put at QB is a lamb to slaughter.

We are a bad bad bad joke. I guarantee you the Browns would kick our fucking ass right now, I wish we had them so you could see. The Titans are enough.

Have you watched the Browns? At least they are an innovative offense trying things to put people off balance. They compete almost every week and throw surprises, take chances because they have nothing to lose.

We are a bad shitty fuck show with the most boring coach of the decade. Its too much for me, its too brutal and pathetic and sad. I can't watch a whole game. I'll go watch parts and inevitably get interested in a different game.

Alright, alright...I hear ya. Make it:

Bears 25
Titans 13

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears will be lucky to score over 10 pts or hold TN to less than 21.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How many people slip and fall today trying to make a cut because Solider Field blows?

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
I honestly see no way how the bears win today

Barkley is the worst QB in the NFL

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk