Best running back class since....

Supercalifragilizer

Liked Posts:
There are 7 backs that will become instant starters and potentially game changers. I'm not sure I can think of a year this deep. Most years all of these guys would be 1-2 round talents but several will slide in the draft.

Fournette
Cook
McCaffery
Kamara
Foreman
Freeman
Chubb

I think we have something in Howard, but there will be 1-2 backs that fall due to the depth and will provide a chance to add exceptional value.

You may well be right about these guys being good players, but this would mean the Bears drafting RB for the 4th year in succession. And 3 from 3 drafts for Pace. That can't happen.

Look at the lack of depth all over the roster, way too many holes for them to put another pick into the RB position.

AussieBear

Howard is fine as in Thomas Jones fine. Good enough. More than acceptable. Far from a problem position. Remember taking C. Benson when they had T. Jones? Want to make yourself feel sick? Go back and see who the Bears could have drafted instead of CedBen.

They can go QB, OL, DL, or CB early. If you want to take another RB in the 4-6, o.k., but I don't see a problem riding with the three they have now.

calm down A-Train... comparing J Howard to TJ is a bit much already... he's shown some flash... hope he does well and doesnt fall off like that other thomas...