My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Mickey Mantle said a major regret was that he didnt take the ASG more seriously. As I said before managers played many of their best players the entire game and a third of the players never even got into the game. Now we go back to a meaningless game with endless groin hugging

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mickey Mantle said a major regret was that he didnt take the ASG more seriously. As I said before managers played many of their best players the entire game and a third of the players never even got into the game. Now we go back to a meaningless game with endless groin hugging

You like it when they hug the groin

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And a team's record in one league has anything to do with the record of the team in the other league? Meaningless metric

You play who you play. Either win or don't win. The ASG is just as meaningless today as it was last year, the players just don't give a shit. That's why it was stupid to have WS homefield decided on the outcome of that game.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

It doesn't matter how it was back in your day, that's not how it is anymore, and that's not how it's been for the duration of this ridiculous rule.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
It doesn't matter how it was back in your day, that's not how it is anymore, and that's not how it's been for the duration of this ridiculous rule.
Just given you historical perspective dumbshit

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny that the Cubs had the whole damn infield at the ASG so it's their own fault for not getting home field, yet I love that the last two were away due to pressure that would've stifled those games.

"Better options"?

Weighted record against common opponents?

Head to head record?

Skills competition, like each team pick their fastest guy & they race to the outfield wall/fence & back. Throw a ball the furthest & most accurate like golf drive competitions. Nevermind, golf sucks.