IGT: Devils @ Blackhawks 12/1 at 7:30 p.m.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I imagine Q flies off like Kurt Russel in Miracle when he tells Rob McClanahan he's a pussy for not playing.... but Q is yelling at like Kane with his broken collarbone going "Yeah yea, ya got an upper body injury.... put on ur street clothes, I don't have time for quitters!"
I imagined he was more like Strother Martin in Slap Shot...especially to Hjammer, Keith, and Anisimov for lollygagging it on the 1st goal.

Buncha goddamned pussies!

And yes, I know that there's cognative dissonance because he was the GM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Big Hossa just wants to set a record for OT winners.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Keep it up and there may have to be an intervention. :smug2:

Once a year fisch and I have to kidnap DMelt and wean him off da sauce, then he turns into a Werewolf and let's Rask create IGTs.... da struggle is real.

I came home from a concert and walked into my building where the first-floor tenants had a live mariachi band for a 21st birthday and I was greeted with tequila. You guys better hurry up.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think any two points the Hawks get in Toews' absence are two points to be thrilled with.

Also nice to see them finally get some goals for a change, that part had been slumping. Saw reports that Toews might be back this weekend.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I think any two points the Hawks get in Toews' absence are two points to be thrilled with.

Also nice to see them finally get some goals for a change, that part had been slumping. Saw reports that Toews might be back this weekend.

You're just poking the "They're better without him" crowd here, haha.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Toews is gonna miss the Flyers game too. Just Schmaltz to battle Haskol

Why panic when you can panik? via da Tapatalk