Cutler to I.R

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Wow what a shitty Bears career he had. Granted his OC's and OL's usually sucked balls - plus the WR's, too.

But he mostly sucked too. Glad the Cutty Era is finally over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You all need to cool your jets. Though it is most likely true, I will wait for official conformation of his release from the Bears before dancing on his grave. Some people just have a way of surviving on a cockroach in a nuclear blast level.

proton

Liked Posts:
Poor bastard never had a chance coming to the clueless franchise where QB's go to die

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

tumblr_lrp034Tlly1r2aruco1_250.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You all need to cool your jets. Though it is most likely true, I will wait for official conformation of his release from the Bears before dancing on his grave. Some people just have a way of surviving on a cockroach in a nuclear blast level.

Any reputable organization would release him, no use holding on to dead weight

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Remember when Cutty tossed four picks in one game all to the same CB? Lol, what a clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember when he threw a pick 6 to Chris Conte?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can guarantee 2 cockroaches time comes to and end next year, Cutler and Jeff Fisher.

Omar

Liked Posts:
The best quarterback the Bears ever had. He did his best despite having horrible players and coaches around him.

Liked Posts:
The best quarterback the Bears ever had. He did his best despite having horrible players and coaches around him.

He refused to work on his basic fundamentals and you gasped everytime he wound up to throw. Now that he's gone I think all of our stress levels will drop dramatically and that will mean we'll be posting on CCS for decades to come...it's a win-win really.