Liked Posts:

QONVIyz.gif

Reactions: DC

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Works out to everyones benefit.
Now jay can spend the rest of his life like...

a-better-tomorrow.jpg

Omar

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Matt Forte, Greg Olson, Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery, Martellus Bennett. What a bunch of bums.

:sweep:

What good are they if the offensive line fails to protect Cutler?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Poor bastard never had a chance coming to the clueless franchise where QB's go to die

Find me a single QB in history that has done so little compared to his peers, yet remained the unquestioned starter for 8 years.

He had more chances than any QB I have ever seen in this league, and earned none of them. (with the bears anyway- his 08 season did provide enough bright spots to be given a chance here).

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Chinese

Liked Posts:
He played the same way in denver when he had literally historically good protection.
Seems like our oline sucks with him but when Barkley and Houer played the oline protected them

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

SlipScreen

Liked Posts:
What good are they if the offensive line fails to protect Cutler?

again one of those types that think Cutler would be amazing if ONLY he had an all pro line, all pro receivers, an all pro back (or two) an all pro TE.

i mean if he had all those he might be a pretty good QB huh?

Chinese

Liked Posts:
Find me a single QB in history that has done so little compared to his peers, yet remained the unquestioned starter for 8 years.

He had more chances than any QB I have ever seen in this league, and earned none of them. (with the bears anyway- his 08 season did provide enough bright spots to be given a chance here).
I just hope we have less patience with our next qb.
Fuck that was a long and embarassing to watch..Cutler could go on and move to another team the beat GB every year and he will still have allot more losses thsn wins..the 1st.game against gb with this 4 or 5 picks..i ended hating since..its been a long journey

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk